BIG jake e lee fan.....hello bros/sistas

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

BIG jake e lee fan.....hello bros/sistas

Postby miniclipusa.com » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:57 pm

sweet

Re: BIG jake e lee fan.....hello bros/sistas

Postby Gene » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:37 pm

Big JAKE fan as well,just wish we realy had Big Shows like they had back in the 80s!!!JAKE wuz truly one of the GREATEST!!!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:20 pm

Welcome to both of you! :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:36 pm

Welcome to the JakeELee.com Website and just to let you know the legendary Rebel Guitarist Jake E. Lee is still amongst the greatest even though his not in the limelight like he used to be and like we wish him to be/Jake is still a fiery Master musician. I look forward to his newest music endeavors & would like to see Jake work with his gator brothers in music crime once again, Greg Chaisson etc.,. and do something in honor dedication to their brother Ray Gillen. Peace :!:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby THOR » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:13 pm

I'm kinda new as well, so welcome

Postby Gene » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:15 pm

T/U DEANSOLO,Got both live shows the one in 84 and ultimant OZZY in 87 or 88.JAKE is truly a guitar master. I wuz 13 when 1st show wuz done an 37 now.Found both on e/bay and man D%&* glad I did,just wish I could find out more about MR.JAKE'S where abouts.As U know U hear so many different stories.Any updates? Always a JAKE fan Gene

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:22 pm

Gene wrote:T/U DEANSOLO,Got both live shows the one in 84 and ultimant OZZY in 87 or 88.JAKE is truly a guitar master. I wuz 13 when 1st show wuz done an 37 now.Found both on e/bay and man D%&* glad I did,just wish I could find out more about MR.JAKE'S where abouts.As U know U hear so many different stories.Any updates? Always a JAKE fan Gene

Hey Gene,

Jake's in Las Vegas "hangin' out".

That's the latest. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:38 am

I agree with Shadow 100%

Postby Gene » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:23 pm

T/U DEANSOLO FOR THE INFO. HARDLY A DAY GOES BY THAT BARK AT THE MOON,MR.CROWLEY,OR SHOT IN THE DARK IS NOT PLAYED I EVEN HAVE MY 2 SON'S LOVIN THE MUSIC FROM YEARS PAST.I GUESS ROCK JUST STAYS IN YOUR BLOOD.ALSO ANYMORE INFO U HAVE PLEASE SHARE T/U AGAIN !!!!

Postby Gene » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:43 pm

MR.DEANSOLO HAVEN'T HEARD ANY NEW'S ON HOW U BEEN OR OUR FAVORITE GUITAR-MASTER JAKE.WAITING TO GO BACK WORK.HAD NECK SURGERY RECENTLY.LOOK ON THE I.NET OFTEN.T/U FOR RE-SPONDING.HARD ROCK WILL ALWAYS RULR!!!!! ANY NEW'S U FIND OUT PLEASE INFO. ME!!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:32 am

Gene wrote:MR.DEANSOLO HAVEN'T HEARD ANY NEW'S ON HOW U BEEN OR OUR FAVORITE GUITAR-MASTER JAKE.WAITING TO GO BACK WORK.HAD NECK SURGERY RECENTLY.LOOK ON THE I.NET OFTEN.T/U FOR RE-SPONDING.HARD ROCK WILL ALWAYS RULR!!!!! ANY NEW'S U FIND OUT PLEASE INFO. ME!!!!

Hey Gene! I've been fine, thanks for asking. :) Hope you're doing well after your surgery. :)

As far as I know, Jake's doing well and just hanging out in Vegas. :) I sent him and e-mail a few days ago to talk about some new products and, as always, I asked what's he been up to and what's next as far as new music goes. He's notoriously slow to reply, but when he does I'll let you know if he says anything worth posting. :D

Dean
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Postby Gene » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:16 pm

THANK FOR THE INFO.DEAN!!!!! LIKE I SAY ANY NEWS U FIND PLEASE SHARE!!!! THIS IS A VERY NICE WEB-SITE I CHECK IT EVERYDAY.

Postby Gene » Sun May 06, 2007 2:52 pm

MR.DEAN,I FOUND A WEBSITE SOME TIME AGO.IT HAD ALL THE PICTURES OF THE AXE"S MR LEE USED BACK IN THE 80"S WOULD U HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I MAY FIND THAT SITE OR LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION??? MY FAVORITE IS THE WHITE AND BLUE CHARVEL, U HARDLY EVER SAW HIM W/THE OLD BROWN ONE EXCEPT ON THE DVD!! HELP ME IF U CAN,BECAUSE U HAVEN"T LET ME DOWN ON ANYTHING I"VE ASKED U T/U GENE

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon May 07, 2007 12:28 am

Gene wrote:MR.DEAN,I FOUND A WEBSITE SOME TIME AGO.IT HAD ALL THE PICTURES OF THE AXE"S MR LEE USED BACK IN THE 80"S WOULD U HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I MAY FIND THAT SITE OR LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION??? MY FAVORITE IS THE WHITE AND BLUE CHARVEL, U HARDLY EVER SAW HIM W/THE OLD BROWN ONE EXCEPT ON THE DVD!! HELP ME IF U CAN,BECAUSE U HAVEN"T LET ME DOWN ON ANYTHING I"VE ASKED U T/U GENE
Sorry, can't help you with that one. Maybe Jefnel1 would know. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon May 07, 2007 8:40 am

Gene wrote:MR.DEAN,I FOUND A WEBSITE SOME TIME AGO.IT HAD ALL THE PICTURES OF THE AXE"S MR LEE USED BACK IN THE 80"S WOULD U HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I MAY FIND THAT SITE OR LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION??? MY FAVORITE IS THE WHITE AND BLUE CHARVEL, U HARDLY EVER SAW HIM W/THE OLD BROWN ONE EXCEPT ON THE DVD!! HELP ME IF U CAN,BECAUSE U HAVEN"T LET ME DOWN ON ANYTHING I"VE ASKED U T/U GENE

i believe the brown guitar you're talking about
is indeed a Jackson, custommade for Jake during
his short tenure with the company.

the white charvel isn't really a charvel, but a Fender :)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...