The Ultimate OZZY DVD

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

The Ultimate OZZY DVD

Postby Shadow » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:37 pm

I recently while cruising the Web Galaxy found by "surprise" that the Ozzy Osbourne "Ultimate Ozzy" the 1986 Ultimate Sin Monster "success" Tour will be available on DVD in January 2007! I'm like how "wonderful" finally I can also have it on DVD format/I've been requesting it for years to be so. I already have it in VHS video: and it's a Classic heavy Hard Rock/Metal vintage treasure music live footage w/the spectacular musicians line-up of Ozzy Osbourne-Vocals, Jake E. Lee-Guitars, Randy Castillo-Drums and Phil Soussan-Bass but the only thing is that it so far will only be release in Japan & as bravewords.com (where I've found the source) mentioned on down their infor sheet that no further details on this release are currently available then it says stay tuned for more updates! Well I hope it will be release in DVD format in the USA, too :!: Peace.

Killer of Giants

Re: The Ultimate OZZY DVD

Postby hashima » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:17 pm

Shadow wrote:I recently while cruising the Web Galaxy found by "surprise" that the Ozzy Osbourne "Ultimate Ozzy" the 1986 Ultimate Sin Monster "success" Tour will be available on DVD in January 2007! I'm like how "wonderful" finally I can also have it on DVD format/I've been requesting it for years to be so. I already have it in VHS video: and it's a Classic heavy Hard Rock/Metal vintage treasure music live footage w/the spectacular musicians line-up of Ozzy Osbourne-Vocals, Jake E. Lee-Guitars, Randy Castillo-Drums and Phil Soussan-Bass but the only thing is that it so far will only be release in Japan & as bravewords.com (where I've found the source) mentioned on down their infor sheet that no further details on this release are currently available then it says stay tuned for more updates! Well I hope it will be release in DVD format in the USA, too :!: Peace.

kool, I'll look after it in March, please keep us updated regarding possible extra features, specials etc.

Merry Christmas

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:32 am

It would be way cool if Ozzy got to an agreement
with Phil Soussan regarding the rights to SITD 8)

You have any sources ?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:09 am

Just found this at lords of metal site......

OZZY OSBOURNE's video collection, The Ultimate Ozzy, will be released in Japan on January 24th via CBS. No further details on this release are currently available.

It reads to me more that the dvd of all his promo videos is going to be release in january, not the jake concert :cry:

is that how anyone else reads it?

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:56 am

sytharnia wrote:Just found this at lords of metal site......

OZZY OSBOURNE's video collection, The Ultimate Ozzy, will be released in Japan on January 24th via CBS. No further details on this release are currently available.

It reads to me more that the dvd of all his promo videos is going to be release in january, not the jake concert :cry:

is that how anyone else reads it?

yes and no... ... ... ...at least it's the old pun so I hope its gonna the 1986 concert... on the other hand ozzy regards the album/tour as his worst production so why refreshing/rereleasing that of all concerts... chances are 40/60 against Jake's live perfomance I believe :cry: :(

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:40 pm

If the "whole" OZZY Ultimate Sin 1986 is being release in DVD format as I've mentioned above (found the source on the bravewords.com 'Site) in Japan coming this New Year in January 2007 then it can be release in DVD format in it's entirety in the USA: this is a monumental successful Tour the Ozzy Ultimate Sin 1986 & it should not be missed/it's a vintage Classic. Much respects!

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:58 am

Bravewords generally knows what they're talking about, so hopefully the entire show will be released. Get ready to pay a pretty price for it though if it's going to be considered an import. :-(

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:32 am

indeed, it is the the "Ultimate Sin" tour 1986, not a collection of ozzys commercial music videos... about 4000 yen, seen today at Virgin, Oosaka

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:14 am

this concert has been downloadable for ages 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby hoode1 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:08 am

totally sweet

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:08 pm

I bought the VHS tape OMG about 20 years ago maybe and I have a DVD of it also. Jake tore it up on this and I thought his spotlight solo was both awesome and unique. Just a great player and one of the best alltime. Jake you need to record again bro!! I love Retraced, how bout another instrumental or whatever you make I'll buy!

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:51 am

hashima wrote:indeed, it is the the "Ultimate Sin" tour 1986, not a collection of ozzys commercial music videos... about 4000 yen, seen today at Virgin, Oosaka

wow it is this one...nearly $100nz......does anyone know if the picture quality is better than on VHS...have they enhanced it?

Ultimate Sinner

Postby matty35 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:06 pm

i played that video to death as a teenager, if this is correct, this is awesome news, ill keep an eye open !! :wink:

cheers

Matty.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:26 am

Riffhead, I thought that was you. I didn't know you frequented Jake's site.
Cool :twisted:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby matty35 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:36 am

MrScary1971 wrote:Riffhead, I thought that was you. I didn't know you frequented Jake's site.
Cool :twisted:

hey Scary how you doing bro??

yep, im a fan of Jake's aswell as george!!!
both are fine, fine players!!

how did you know it was me, did my signature give it away?? :wink:

cheers

Matt.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...