WHOA! Holy #$%#! Girl on My Space claims to be JADE WILLIAMS

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

WHOA! Holy #$%#! Girl on My Space claims to be JADE WILLIAMS

Postby Soulfinger » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:30 pm

I was just checkin My Space when I came across this:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=45083353

This girl claims to be Jade. Is this FOR REAL? I htought not, at first, until I looked really closely at the eyes and the eyebrows.....those look like Jake's to me.

Anybody know anything about this? She claims not to have had contact with the Man for years.

Just wonderin'....wow. Weird.

--SF

Re: WHOA! Holy #$%#! Girl on My Space claims to be JADE WILL

Postby Soulfinger » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:50 pm

I checked the photo gallery, and there is a shot of Jake with Jade.

This girl is legit. That's Jade. I have done some comparative forensic work, with human skulls and photos for identifiying various missing persons from remains. That girl is Jake's daughter. No doubt in my mind.

It is tragic that they are estranged.

Anybody know the scoop? Sounds like she ran away. Does Jake know where she is? She lists Salem, OR.

As a parent myself, just tragic.

--SF

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Badseeddbs » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:41 pm

theres a thread around here somwhere about this. Jake and Jade dont have much of a relationship from what I gather. It is sad.

Postby jefnel1 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:09 pm

Yeah that is Jade. She and Jake aren't on speaking terms.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:39 pm

I thought it was funny that she said she didn't want anyone contacting her just because she was Jake's kid.

But, I did notice some of you guys on her friend's list. Wonder how you sly dogs pulled that off. You know who you are... ;)

:D

Postby skezza » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:52 am

I've messaged her before about it, She gets quite sensitive on the subject but will reply.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:31 pm

Soulfinger wrote:I checked the photo gallery, and there is a shot of Jake with Jade.

This girl is legit. That's Jade. I have done some comparative forensic work, with human skulls and photos for identifiying various missing persons from remains. That girl is Jake's daughter. No doubt in my mind.

It is tragic that they are estranged.

Anybody know the scoop? Sounds like she ran away. Does Jake know where she is? She lists Salem, OR.

As a parent myself, just tragic.

--SF

I've got a pick that Jake gave me sometime ago. There's probably some of his DNA left on it if you want to take it and compare it to hers. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:52 am

skezza wrote:I've messaged her before about it, She gets quite sensitive on the subject but will reply.

Really? What did she say? Or rather, what did you ask her? I wouldn't message her myself because she had on her page that she didn't want to be contacted by dudes; especially dudes that knew she was Jake's kid. I did notice that particular text was gone though. Still, I really don't have anything to ask her. I mean, what would I say? "Hey your Jake E Lee's daughter that is so cool."

By the way, if you don't want to answer that, that's cool...I was just curious.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:15 am

mrmetal wrote:Still, I really don't have anything to ask her. I mean, what would I say? "Hey your Jake E Lee's daughter that is so cool."

I feel kinda' the same way.
I'd rather ask Jake something 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:08 pm

The mention of her mother's death on her site makes me suspect that it's been a rough ride. That's about all I need to know...i'll respect her privacy.

Postby Fretman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:45 pm

She used to be on my friends list but mysteriously disappeared. :o

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:52 pm

I dont know she seems kind of ghetto to me and the dude shes dating looks like some kind of Fred Durst clone. Just cause shes Jake's kid doesnt mean anything to me and the last time i checked she hasnt put any music out so i dont care about her.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:54 am

If you goto the Jake e Lee page on myspace she is the #1 Friend there but is ah private page.
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:34 pm

I realize that the legendary Rebel Guitarist Jake E. Lee (Williams) and his lovely daughter Jade Williams are not on speaking terms with one another & that their lives are quite private. With that said, I do feel & wish that sometime in this new milleniuem (soon, okay! smile.) that Father & Daughter will just talk with another again, I bet both are quite concern with the other 24/7 and I pray that the two such electric individual personalities shall embrance the other with wholeheart like it should be AND that the Williams Family heal & move on forward together there's a 'tweet little girl by the name of Sharon (Jake's granddaughter & Jade's baby girl) that is such a beauty like her Mom (their lovely smiles, priceless) that I'm sure will be thrilled to see her Mom & Grand Pa (smile) speak to each other, again. Peace & God Bless, to the Jake E. Lee Williams Family...'your beautiful.

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:34 pm

pfff... she ain't got no contact to her father, doesnt even wanna talk with people bout their relationship / the fact she being the daughter of a legendary guitar wizard... and still she got a myspace-site (visible in every world's corner) saying that she is what she is (or wants to be) ... "look, as you may see, I'm kinda famous but really don't care, don't wanna talk about it with anyone, so please ignore, ... and don't forget who my dad is!"

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...