MY NAME IS JADE AND I AM JAKE E LEES DAUGHTER

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

MY NAME IS JADE AND I AM JAKE E LEES DAUGHTER

Postby jadessong » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:49 am

I DID JUST SEE MY FATHER RECENTLY. SADLY IT TOOK ME ALONG TIME TO FIND HIM BUT I DID. I AM NOT PERFECT AND HE IS NOT EITHER. BUT WE ARE FAMILY AND I STILL LOVE HIM. HE SEEMS TO BE DOING WELL, AND GIGI ALSO. I AM SORRY IF AT TIMES I AM RUDE OR HAVE AN ATTITUDE, BUT IT GETS KINDA OLD AFTER AWHILE WITH SAME OLD QUESTIONS. I AM HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY ?S .

I AM ONLY HUMAN, BUT MY DAD ALSO LIKES RAP AND HIP HOP . I LIKE ALL KINDS OF MUSIC ESPECIALLY MY DADS. SO ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ASK AWAY!!!!!!!

JADE :D

Re: MY NAME IS JADE AND I AM JAKE E LEES DAUGHTER

Postby Soulfinger » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:02 am

Wow. Hi, Jade. Welcome to our little board!

I think you'll find that we are very happy to hear you and your Dad have started patching things. We are all HUGE fans of your father on this board, and I'm sure we all wish you the best too.

For example: Jake E. Lee is the ONLY guitarist to whom I spend time listening or trying to analyze. I met your Dad when he played a show in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, April 17, 1994, at a bar called Big Dog's. He gave me his autograph and two guitar picks. He also posed for a picture with me. It is the only time I have ever met a "celebrity" of any kind, and he was very cordial and extremely professional.

It's very cool of you to post! I hope you check back now and again! Take care!

---Soulfinger

All Access Member

Postby jadessong » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:12 am

NOT A PROBLEM

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:14 am

welcome aboard Jade :D
hope you and your family are doing ok :)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Moose6 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:24 am

Jade,

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and say "HI"! It is awesome to hear from you!!!

I understand, (as we all do), about having fights with or being rude toward parents. We've all done it, we still do it, and we'll do it again. Whoever says they don't is a liar. I think I was a little rude to my Dad just this past weekend in fact. That doesn't mean that I don't love him, it just means that sometimes he gets on my nerves. We, as admirers and fans of your fathers talent and music, don't have the relationship that the two of you do as a father and daughter. So there is no need for you to appologize to us about a relationship with your parents.

Now what really does hurt is that he likes rap and hip-hop! Please... say it aint so!!! :D

All Access Member

Postby jadessong » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 am

Moose6 wrote:Jade,

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and say "HI"! It is awesome to hear from you!!!

I understand, (as we all do), about having fights with or being rude toward parents. We've all done it, we still do it, and we'll do it again. Whoever says they don't is a liar. I think I was a little rude to my Dad just this past weekend in fact. That doesn't mean that I don't love him, it just means that sometimes he gets on my nerves. We, as admirers and fans of your fathers talent and music, don't have the relationship that the two of you do as a father and daughter. So there is no need for you to appologize to us about a relationship with your parents.

Now what really does hurt is that he likes rap and hip-hop! Please... say it aint so!!! :D
it is so

Postby Fretman » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:01 am

Welcome to the board! It's good to hear that you and your dad got to reconnect. Jake has a lot of good fans that hang out here...glad to see you check in!

Postby preprocharvel » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:36 pm

OK, so I see a new career for you as Jake's publicist? Maybe a new record with JayZ? A single with Lil' John? A book? A major motion picture? OK, we'll take an mp3 of him playing in his living room. We'll take anything! Viva La Jake!!!

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:13 pm

Jade, it's really cool of you to stop by here - I hope you do it more often. I think you'll find that your dad's fans have enormous respect for him and his music - and we're always eager for any scrap of Jake news! So it's great to hear that you were finally able to find your dad and reconnect - better late than never :D

As for questions - I have a simple one: as a child, did you get to see him perform? If so, do you have any memories of shows, etc that you would be willing to share? 8)
Last edited by Gutterflower on Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby skezza » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:28 pm

Hey Jade
Glad to see you could stop by, I have messaged you before and got into conversation with you on MySpace but nice to see you registering an account and contributing to the forums :). Now being fair, i would find it difficult to imagine Jake bobbing his head to the beat of rap or hip-hop, but whatever floats his boat really :D
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby Snowy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:09 pm

Hi Jade. Nice of you to drop in. I'm not too familiar with rap, but I do love love Eminem and Kid Rock. Then again I'm all over the map when it comes to music--from the Bee Gees to James Brown to Megadeth.

I'm glad to hear you and your father have patched things up. I don't have any questions I can think of off-hand, I'm just happy to see you here. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

:)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:00 am

Hi Jade - How is your daughter doing and did she get to spend time with her Granddad when you saw him recently? I have a 3 year old girl (she's half Japanese) and sadly, her granddad (my Dad) just passed away in May. Anyhow, I saw the first posts from you on here a while back about her birth and then the Myspace stuff and have always hoped that you and your family would find peace and happiness. It's certainly amazing the positive impact Jake's music has had on so many people and so I hope that comes back to you and your family tenfold.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:38 am

Jade, I am glad all is well with you and your father. I too know how painful it can be to be at odds with family members. Good Luck and God Bless.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:44 pm

Thanks for the posting Jade. Good luck with your career and your beautiful daughter!

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:02 pm

Welcome from a long time member, poster, and sometimes trouble maker :twisted: . I don't have a question, just wanted to say hi.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...