Jake's favorite guitarists A-Z

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Jake's favorite guitarists A-Z

Postby WyldeChild » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:45 am

There is a picture of Jake somewhere on this site for an interview where he talked about his favorite guitarists from A-Z.... the page with the picture has his favorite players for A, B, and C... which are Albert King, Tommy Bolin, and I can't remember what C was.... but anyway, does anyone know where I can find this entire interview????

All Access Member

Re: Jake's favorite guitarists A-Z

Postby Snowy » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:33 pm

Yeah, that looks like a really cool interview. Hopefully it's floating around somewhere.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:17 pm

C ... hmm .. Eric Clapton ?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:43 pm

I've seen this interesting Interview on JAKE E. LEE's favorite Guitarists A-Z myself but for the life of me I can't remember where it is but it was once here on the 'Site at one point proberly in the archive section or the infor section. It also had a nice poster with it of JAKE sitting down holding his B/W Charvel Signature guitar from his BADLANDS era days pretty cool pic & the headline title alongside reads Jake's favorite guitarists A-Z: I think it's in the JAKE picture Gallery, tha'ts where I've seen it. It's a very warm treasure pic of Jake dressed in his modern Cowboy clothing looking very much the Badlands he is :!: Nice. 8) Good luck in finding the whole entire article and hopefully all can be brought here on JakeELee.com. Peace. :)

Postby Demon_A_Go_Go » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:30 am

I'm pretty sure he discusses his favourite guitarists in an old Guitar World article back around when Badlands formed. Will scan it and post when I have time...

Postby WyldeChild » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:47 am

That would be awesome man... thanks!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...