N.A.M.M. 2006

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Re: N.A.M.M. 2006

Postby Hell_Tanner » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:09 am

Yes, Fender owns Charvel. But I was talking about Shadow's ESP/Jetson's, she may have mixed it with Charvel/Jackson.
Formerly known as \"Berseker\"

Tommy Bolin Forum

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Bengal65 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:23 am

MetalHead wrote:
Hell_Tanner wrote:A mix-up with Charvel/Jackson maybe?

Doesn't Fender own them now ?

Yes!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:07 pm

MetalHead

I use the Jetson's phrase for those very unusual "spacey" looking Classic Guitars. I don't mean any disrespect either when useing that phrase Jetson's...-it just means something very "far out/looking" and George Lynch has some pretty "spacey" Classic Signature beauties on his hands! Their really sharp and I like Warren DeMartini Classic designs their cool looking. Fame Record Producer Mike Varney (SHARPNEL Records/Founder Record Producer) was there at NAMM 2006, how fantastic I bet that was pretty exciting and the music gears above like the Fuzz and Cats-Eye Pedals that many of the fine Music Artist*s Musicians/Bands that appears on his "esteem" Establish Record Label Shrapnel like: Michael Schenker, Jake E. Lee, Leslie West, John 5 etc.,. uses/own these music gear gadgets in their work music gears. Peace! 8)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:09 pm

MetalHead

I use the Jetson's phrase for those very unusual "spacey" looking Classic Guitars. I don't mean any disrespect either when useing that phrase Jetson's...-it just means something very "far out/looking" and George Lynch has some pretty "spacey" Classic Signature beauties on his hands! Their really sharp and I like Warren DeMartini Classic designs their cool looking. Fame Record Producer Mike Varney (SHARPNEL Records/Founder Record Producer) was there at NAMM 2006, how fantastic I bet that was pretty exciting and the music gears above like the Fuzz and Cats-Eye Pedals that many of the fine Music Artist*s Musicians/Bands that appears on his "esteem" Establish Record Label Shrapnel like: Michael Schenker, Jake E. Lee, Leslie West, John 5 etc.,. uses/own these music gear gadgets in their work music gears. Peace! 8)

Previous

Return to Free for all...