Ray Gillen.Com

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Ray Gillen.Com

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:28 pm

It says the site is closed for Maintenence :? ?? does this mean a new and improved Ray Gillen.Com?? I hope so!! :D :D

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Ray Gillen.Com

Postby gillenfan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:49 am

JEFNEL-What is going on with RAYGILLEN.COM?
-Peace!

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:05 pm

The Ray Site looks Weird now.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Postby jefnel1 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Still working on it guys. It will be back up soon.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Lions, tigers, and bears! O, no!!!
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Make it out to be a Bayou Old Western BADLANDS plains scene: I like the earlier design too, it was in gold tones/Classic looking with Ray Gillen's pic on the Home greeting page and figure the new Ray Gillen.com Website will continue to have that Classic look & look forward to the new Website design in his honor/music Career. You do a grand job of it/like you do here on JakeELee.com Website. Thanks, your an fantastic dedicated Webmaster Jefnel1: I like your designs. Peace!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:50 pm

Neat idea, Shadow!!! I liked the choice of colors on the earlier page, as well. Maybe a High Plains Drifter background. . . Well, that would be Missouri, wouldn't it? Naaah. Maybe a picture of that "old west" movie set, out west somewhere which Gutterflower posted photos of a while back, are available. HEY!!! Or , maybe, even a picture of that shack ( ranch?), Charles Manson was living in with his "family," could be located! Too obscure??? I'm good at that. O, man. I'm starting to get jiggy, I think. Maybe not. LOL
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:39 am

it's still down :? :(
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby jefnel1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 pm

RayGillen.com is back online.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:35 am

jefnel1 wrote:RayGillen.com is back online.
Thanks for the Free Downloads section Jefnel1! ive been looking for the Blue Murder Demo for ages!
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:32 pm

I saw the new RayGillen 'site and it's warmly to the heart newly designed. Great job & will try to venture there more time for in the past I've been quite absent and feel terrible about that. You put alot of love & heart into designing all your Classic musician's website's Webmaster Jefnel1 such as Jake E. Lee (Badlands, Ozzy Osbourne & Wicked Alliance, etc.,.) & Ray Gillen (Badlands, Sun Red Sun, Phenomanon & Black Sabbath, etc.,.) and it's only respectful that we fans of the legendary BADLANDS (Ray, Jake, Greg, Jeff & Eric) respectfully visit (join if possible, their esteemed/established Website's)...'there from time to time! With that said see ya in the near future over there a little more often. Peace and hopefully some dusty plains - wild badlands were added on for the backdrop/I must say though the gold is quite soothing for it looks the color of swan Vocalist Ray Gillen's eyes which are gold/olive tinted...'heavily beautiful! 8) Peace.

Return to Free for all...