New AC/DC Album Name

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: New AC/DC Album Name

Postby BigD » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:45 pm

I bought it on the 20th. Had to go to Wal-Mart for supplies for my shop and remembered as I was about to check out. I have listened to this cd so many times during the past week, it's not even funny.

The sound quality on this cd is awesome. It just seems so full. You can clearly hear every instrument. I really don't know how else to describe it. I also bought the new metallica cd and it doesn't come close to the richness of the new AC/DC cd.

my .02-

BigD

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:00 pm

The new ACDC kicks some major Rock N' Roll ASS!!!!!

We needed this in this day and age....

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:04 am

Well, I think "Move over kids, the boys are back in town" sounds like a pretty good indication of things to come! O, how I'm digging this shit!
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Released globally on Monday October 20, 2008, Black Ice tops sales charts in 29 Countries including the US, UK, Germany, Canada, France, Argentina, Japan, Australia, Belgium, Finland, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and more. In the US alone Black Ice has sold more than 780,000 units it's first week on sale, marking the band's first ever debut entry at 1 on the album charts. Over 5 million copies of Black Ice have been shipped worldwide, combined with close to 5 million in catalog sold this year, the band are poised to sell over 10 million units this year alone.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:25 pm

About time the Icon Pioneers of Hard Rock/Classic Metal AC/DC newest master recording "Black Ice" is finally out. When I venture to Walmart next time it would certainly be high on my shop list! I'm very happy for legendary musicians that paved the way for so many bands that's been around for along time & new up and coming: their amazing people and I wish them the ultmost groovin' safe AC/DC "Black Ice" 2008/2009 World Tour in which I hear have been sold out so in many cases more shows had to be added! I never to this day...'seen such an large gathering of music fans at such an galore Concert Event like AC/DC put on. That's alot of hard work! Once again have a great/successful & safe tour to the Iconic legends AC/DC. 8) :twisted: :D

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:49 am

Rock, rock on!!!
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:26 am

This is the first AC/DC that has impressed me in years.

Angus playing slide, on Stormy May Day. AWESOME!

Previous

Return to Free for all...