Just got back

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Just got back

Postby frethead » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:53 am

rockinrye wrote:
frethead wrote:Well, Hayell yeah! The Big 'D' is nary a thirty or forty minute ride from where I sit, rockin!

Don't bullshit a bullshitter! I have never been to a Nascar race and I have been following this sport for 30 years .

You might have a Canadian knocking at your door next year!

Aw, shit. Alright! :lol: Guess we'll have to do something about that! I must warn you, my dad (RIP) sustained a close friendship with this guy named Jim for his entire life. Jim's dad,"Big" Bill France, Sr., built Daytona International Speedway, helped to organize and maintained ( owned) NASCAR. Guess one could say I have a personal NASCAR connection. One more thing: I never, ever bullshit.
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:25 pm

frethead wrote:
rockinrye wrote:
frethead wrote:Well, Hayell yeah! The Big 'D' is nary a thirty or forty minute ride from where I sit, rockin!

Don't bullshit a bullshitter! I have never been to a Nascar race and I have been following this sport for 30 years .

You might have a Canadian knocking at your door next year!

Aw, shit. Alright! :lol: Guess we'll have to do something about that! I must warn you, my dad (RIP) sustained a close friendship with this guy named Jim for his entire life. Jim's dad,"Big" Bill France, Sr., built Daytona International Speedway, helped to organize and maintained ( owned) NASCAR. Guess one could say I have a personal NASCAR connection. One more thing: I never, ever bullshit.

Will they allow me too bring down 10,000 beer and hours upon hours of Queensryche dvd's?

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:42 am

Uhhh, I'm goin' to have to check! LOL

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:14 am

rockinrye wrote:I haven't posted in while .

I just got back from the Domincian Republic on saturday , where the temperatures where 88 degrees everyday.

The only down fall was getting extorded by a freakking baggage handler cuz my luggage was over weight.

And where is this??? We just had 2 fkn weeks of 110 here in Oz, would have been sweet where u were. :)

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:59 am

Here's hope that you're doing well and in good health, Rock! We have the fires every summer in Florida, and there are always the xsses that want to play with it.

Postby Greg » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:33 am

8) Hello! Its accually Feb. somn' or other - and I am new to this thing- glad to reply!!- As for the weather, it accually hasnt really changed in about 3-4 years here where I am at. I am still waiting for it to snow! -and a reply too this entery. Thanks!

Postby Greg » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:42 am

O.k. - what are the frekin time change things- isnt it 3-hours coast to coast ? I know its two to Mo. but I havnt made thatr connection in 20-years, howabout letting me know I am curious to the time differential. I appreciate it- and how bout' a coulple more stars, jeeze, you would think I was a newbie or something. (lol) Thanks.

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Hey, Greg. Welcome to the club. I'm pretty sure it's an hour's difference from the East Coast to the mid West, but, it's two hours difference from, say, St. Louis to Seattle. But, it's supposed to be a four hours' difference from Atlantic to Pacific. So . . . wait. Uhhh. No, I get it. No. Wait. O.K. Swami says it depends on which direction you're headed, who's chasing you and how freaking fast you're going! LOL

Previous

Return to Free for all...