What Are You Listening To Now?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

Postby Shadow » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:57 am

How cool you like "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" - I like the part when the big Brother Adam played by legendary Howard Keel introduces his brothers to his new bride played by the lovely Star legend Jane Powell: when he got to Frank all hell broke lose 'cause name was Frankenscents and his brothes tease him about his name being so sweet & girly "that made him mad." Great movie it's a Family favorite. Also "Moby Dick" although not a musical by far with legend Gregory Peck boy was he insane!!! Made me so mad - that poor whale, I'm so glad it took him down deep into his watering ocean home. Anyway, those are just some of my all time fave's when it comes to the Classic's! As for music what I'm listerning to now well I'm diggin' the sounds of the Irish Celtic music "Saint Patricks Day" is near so it's everything lively & green and I like a lady music Artist name Enya she was on the Chronicle of Narnia soundtrack, I like her voice. Plus, who knows been lookin' at that Cannibal Corspe new album hell of scary/the cover is so Residential Evil looking and I heard some snippets sounds from it and it's a killer vibe! But that cover really scares me...'so I don't know but I'm thinking about getting it. :o 8O :P Peace!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nikki_Saixx » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:51 am

Ratt - Reach for The Sky
I Want a Woman! :p

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Edguy new Cd "Tinnitus Sanctus", Danity Kane "Welcome to the Dollhouse", Satyricon "Age of Nero", Jake E. Lee "A Fine Pink Mist" and Behemoth "Ezkaton" just to name a few heavy sizzler treats I'm listerning to! Their all different styles of amazing music and "all" groovin' incrediable talents! cheers.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby matty35 » Sat May 30, 2009 11:39 am

Dokken "Oasis"

Ultimate Sinner

Postby matty35 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Badlands - Winters Call

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm

AUDREY HORNE, AUDREY HORNE & AUDREY HORNE...'hee, heee smile. Yes, I like them been listerning to them alot Audrey Horne "No Hay Banda" yeah I know that's a really strange title I don't know what it means? But it's a awesome heavy Hard Rock album/I love it! Also been groovin' listerning to Sister Sledge-Greatest Hits, Jake E. Lee-Retraced<>love, love, love this album has a grip "Train" hold on ya all the way: great job, Jake, Rare Earth-Ecology one of my most favorite albums of their's "Long Time Leavin'" is a very passionate moving song from this legendary Soul jam band, Teena Marie-Emerald City she's amazing/love her works and she has a "new album" out & would love to get my hands on that one once I get some dough rolling in...'I have to budget myself you know/I'm a Gemini!! Plus, very anxious to get 1349 newest release "Revelations of the Black Flame" yeah I know that's waaay on the other spectrum, wild, extreme & haunting...'and I digg them to pieces and like them a whole lots, lots and lots and I can't wait to get their new album! So, that's what I'm groovin' to and waiting for! :twisted: 8O 8) peace.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 pm

I know it's been a little while since post commenting on this topic but I was in a dough crunch...'still am but not as bad now, thank goodness! smile. Anyway, finally got my 1349 "Revelations of the Black Flame" it's pretty dark looking/I think I listern to them more in the daylight very heavy & awfully frightening...'plus finially got my hands purchased HYDROGYN "Deadly Passions" what a knock em' out album, waited along time to get this new one & now Hydrogyn are in progress of making new album. Haunting & lovely photo-Cover sleeve shot of Ms. Julie Westlake the Vocalist of HYDROGYN emerging from this Coffin how creepy & chilly and the start of the album is a real tingler-heavy "thrill" heartpulse groove. Great album from HYDROGYN & the new one from the T-Rex "throat-gripping" band BEHEMOTH "Evangelion" deluxe set (nice behind the scenes "bliss-surprise" enclosed from Behemoth)...'yes I bought that one, too in it's first week of sales August 11th & purchased mine on the 13th of August a nice sunny hot day and so far it's pretty cool "throw-down" heavy Album/Cd awesome all around. And last but not least also purchased MS. WHITNEY HOUSTON new album "I Look to You" - the song "I Didn't know My Own Strength" spoke volumes to me "powerful/lovely song" so, I bought her latest treasure keep. I like everything I bought thus far for each one has a solid & rich quality sound to them. Awesome, awesome, awesome :!: Peace.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby matty35 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:47 am

AC/DC - Highway To Hell

Postby scorpio_rising04 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:04 am

The New Lynch Mob Album: Smoke and Mirrors.

Song: 21st Century Man

Oni Logan Totally Channels Ray Gillen on the album! =)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 pm

"All Shall Fall" by IMMORTAL!!! 8O Chill-grinding....'awesome.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:19 pm

U.D.O. - The Bogeyman

Sounds like the old Accept guitarist Wolf Hoffman's riffs and tone. I love this f***ing song. Check it out if you like old Accept with a touch of industrial. Udo Dirkscheider still has the pipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWu2Nx2gGPQ

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:13 pm

Recently purchase ACE FREHELY "Anomaly" new album/Cd - great cover and when opened it turns into a pyramid. Plus, just bought PRIMAL FEAR "New Religion" ...'I was looking for the new one/the one that came out this year 2009 Primal Fear - 16.6 "Before the Devil Knows Your Dead" but no luck in finding it! But never fear I shall track it down!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, Everyone! 8) :D

Postby spidersandsnakes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:04 am

JAKE E. LEE....the greatest solo :):)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWAohdmCl4o

Postby spidersandsnakes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:16 am

NECTARPHONIC :)

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:52 pm

:P

im listening to videos on Youtube

One Night in Bangkok - Murray Head (HQ Audio)

Badlands - Lord Knows(Toronto,Canada)

Scottish Fold 【高所恐怖症にゃ】

just copy n paste into the YT-Searchbox if u wanna know
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

PreviousNext

Return to Free for all...