anyone have the first WWIII album?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

anyone have the first WWIII album?

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 am

Hey guys I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the debut WWIII album (Mandy Lion) Ive searched everywhere from ebay to Amazon to even torrent sites and i still cant get a copy. i was wondering if anyone here had a copy they could hook me up with? or if anyone knows where i can buy it?

Thanks
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: anyone have the first WWIII album?

Postby Nikki_Saixx » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi! You heard them once and want to get a CD, right? Or you have never heard them?

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 am

oh Ive heard them! Ive heard most of the first album apart from 3 tracks. i love the song "Love you to Death".
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nikki_Saixx » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:47 am

Yeah, I liked the first album stuff too! :)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nikki_Saixx » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:52 am

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:48 pm

I have my WWIII debut Classic in a cassette and it's a real beasty beauty "pearl" of a cover: set in blue tone with a self portrait of founder/leader Mandy Lion on the cover. :D The inside debut promo shot of the 1st master-lineup Jimmy Bain-bass, Tracy G-guitar & Mandy Lion-vocals is a gem as well/awesome...'Vinny Appice-drums is not in the Album insets photo promo shot but he is in future vintage Classic shots one in particular I like of all WWIII photos it's the one with MANDY with his leather Cloak enraptureing his bandmates Bain, Tracy G & Vinnie. It's black & white just like all the Classic promo shots & it's killer awesome all the way! :twisted: Breathtaking shot of the Classic line-up of Mandy Lion & his band WWIII. And the WWIII debut album is of course a heavy Rockin' all the way fav song "Love At 1st Bite" etc.,. and I like the most latest album/Cd just as much WWIII "When God Turned Away" - which musician/vocalist The Beast Mandy Lion has another incrediable line-up of musicians. Peace and hope you find your debut WWIII in Cd format for it's a real Classic find. All the best, CharvelSuperStrat. 8)

Postby skezza » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 am

check your PM's
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Postby Winter » Tue May 05, 2009 2:38 pm

I have the first cd, it's great, but the songs are also available on you tube...you can listen anytime you want. Try ebay or Amzon to order a copy of the first or second cd...they are reasonably priced.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby matty35 » Sat May 30, 2009 11:34 am

Now theres a blast from the past!!..."love you to death" is a cool song, ive got the video here somewhere.

Hope you find it :wink:

Return to Free for all...