Jake's music history...'solid

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Jake's music history...'solid

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm

I like just about everything that guitarist/musician Jake E. Lee put his music talents skills on from his days with Ozzy Osbourne band, his own band Badlands & Wicked Alliance w/Mandy Lion and of course his Solo work's like "Fine Pink Mist" and "Retraced" those music experience's are "all" vital and solid to the core vintage treasures. I would very much like to see him continue his music works w/the "Retraced" musicians and WA w/Mandy Lion and if possibe every now & then try to join forces with his home Heart band BADLANDS I know that a very special person has passed but there's 3 other very special people that made that band, too. All "4" (or 5) of them are the core raw richness of the Badlands - due a instrumental with a few guests vocalists even if JAKE was to do another Solo recording it would be cool for him to have Bassist Greg Chaisson & Drummer Jeff Martin be music guests on it! Time is "precious" and I'm sure that Mr. Ray Gillen would be smiling down on them if they join forces in honor of their brother whose definately singing in Heaven. 8) Much respects!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...