WWIII Guitar help

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

WWIII Guitar help

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi Guys

i know alot of people here are Guitar players and there are some Mandy Lion/WWIII fans too so i was wondering if anyone could help me out with the guitar parts for Love You to Death by WWIII? ive been listining to it over and over and still can't figure out the clean verse section after the main riff or the solo.

any help or suggestions would be greatly apperciated! peace :)
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Re: WWIII Guitar help

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Pity, sorry CharvelSuperStrat - I don't play any instruments/I wish that I could though: WWIII "Love You to Death" is chilly ghost-grinding song and it sounds like it's going over the edge grinder-guitar sounds from guitarist Tracy G and ghostly "raspy" vocals from TheBeast Mandy Lion/Founder leader of WWIII. For sure a sizzler early works Classic from the debut fame line-up of WWIII! It is a great album..'a treasure keepsake as is WWIII "When God Turned Away"!

Killer of Giants

Postby SDBinNY » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 am

I am having a difficult time finding a quality recording of it. If I can find one, will see what I can do.
Ace Frehley sucked during his good years, and I can make a beer and BBQ fart in the bathroom sound better than the great percentage of his guitar work! ~ Frethead 6/5/08

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:32 am

SDBinNY wrote:I am having a difficult time finding a quality recording of it. If I can find one, will see what I can do.

if you want i can send you the track?
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Killer of Giants

Postby SDBinNY » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:31 pm

CharvelSuperStrat wrote:
SDBinNY wrote:I am having a difficult time finding a quality recording of it. If I can find one, will see what I can do.

if you want i can send you the track?

Check your PM's.....
Ace Frehley sucked during his good years, and I can make a beer and BBQ fart in the bathroom sound better than the great percentage of his guitar work! ~ Frethead 6/5/08

Return to Free for all...