Ozzy and Zakk parting ways

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Ozzy and Zakk parting ways

Postby Doobie » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:39 am

Killer of Giants

Re: Ozzy and Zakk parting ways

Postby SDBinNY » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Ozman and Zakk have ironed things out, Zakk posted on Twitter that all is well...
Ace Frehley sucked during his good years, and I can make a beer and BBQ fart in the bathroom sound better than the great percentage of his guitar work! ~ Frethead 6/5/08

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:41 pm

All may well be "alright" in the Ozzy/Zakk camp but still OZZY is plannin' to work with John5 (I believe) with his next album even though his in ZOMBIE's band. Interesting! Anyway, I don't think Ozzy will ever let Zakk out of sight & vice-visa and who knows maybe John5 is doing a guest spot on the new album 'cause I don't see ZAKK leaving OZZY anytime soon. Ozzy had some mighty incrediable master guitarists in his band: Rhoads-rest in peace, Jake E. Lee & Zakk Wylde are the top "3" to come to mind respectfully in whom all "shined" in OZZY OSBOURNE Band. Peace :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby SDBinNY » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:14 am

Shadow wrote:All may well be "alright" in the Ozzy/Zakk camp but still OZZY is plannin' to work with John5 (I believe) with his next album even though his in ZOMBIE's band. Interesting! Anyway, I don't think Ozzy will ever let Zakk out of sight & vice-visa and who knows maybe John5 is doing a guest spot on the new album 'cause I don't see ZAKK leaving OZZY anytime soon. Ozzy had some mighty incrediable master guitarists in his band: Rhoads-rest in peace, Jake E. Lee & Zakk Wylde are the top "3" to come to mind respectfully in whom all "shined" in OZZY OSBOURNE Band. Peace :!:

You left out Bernie Torme, Joe Holmes, and Brad Gillis...
Ace Frehley sucked during his good years, and I can make a beer and BBQ fart in the bathroom sound better than the great percentage of his guitar work! ~ Frethead 6/5/08

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 am

"Well, I'm getting a new guitar player as we speak," said Ozzy, "and everyone has been saying to me for a long time, 'Get Johnny 5!' And I tried him at one time and I didn't really give him a chance. We'll see, I don't know. I haven't fallen out with Zakk, but Zakk's got his own band, and I felt like my stuff was beginning to sound like Black Label Society. I just felt like I wanted a change, y'know?

I wished his new stuff was more like Black Label lol. Hire a metal producer Ozz!!! Not a guy who has worked with Britney Spears and Lenny Kravitz. I don't think Zakk had producers who worked with Nickelodeon bands. Prince of Darkness? More like Princess.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 am

MrScary1971 wrote:I don't think Zakk had producers who worked with Nickelodeon bands. Prince of Darkness? More like Princess.

:lol:
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:58 am

i just saw this on the classic rock website:

It seems as though Ozzy Osbourne has not fired Zakk Wylde from his solo band, as Ozzy had originally suggested in an our interview last week. Come on in for the latest.

It appears as though Ozzy Osbourne will not be getting rid of Zakk Wylde as was initially expected.

Zakk’s latest twitter posting reads: “Hey Berserkers, everything is great with Ozzy/Dad. See you at the BlizzCon convention in Anaheim August 22nd or before with [Black Label Society).”
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Return to Free for all...