Judas Priest and Whitesnake

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Judas Priest and Whitesnake

Postby tedeeoo » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Just got back from seeing JP and WS in Nashville, Tn. last night. All I can say is if you get the chance GO!!!! Both bands were fantastic, Doug Aldrich rocks!!!!!!

All Access Member

Re: Judas Priest and Whitesnake

Postby Shadow » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Wow, I bet that was a "eye-catcher" Concert Event - JUDAS PRIEST & WHITESNAKE I think their amazing Icon bands that paved a awesome music trail to follow and learn from. Their be coming to my home area zone/Sacramento (but originally from SF, my birth home) soon I believe for I've seen big ads in the news paper in all and the sultry Hard Rockers TESLA another mighty cool master band will be on the bill with them! I would love to see them like many sizzler Fest & Concerts but I'm in a dough crunch so to speak..'I'm always in a dough crunch, smile anyway for those that are going "enjoy" yourselves to the max & those that hav already seen the show like you "Tedeeoo" I bet it was surely an unforgettable moment. I'm gettin' envious right now oh well hopefully their will be a light at the tunnel one day for me to see all those incrediable bands I long & wish to see. 8)

Postby skezza » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:15 am

I saw Judas Priest last year. Testament and Megadeth opened (hell of a concert right? ) and it was brill. Freaking loved it! :)
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:30 am

It was easily one of the best "sounding" shows I have ever been to (and there have been a bunch). Just seeing Doug Aldrich live would have been worth it to me, he plays with so much passion you can just tell he absolutely loves what he is doing, that aspect of his playing reminds me so much of what I have always loved about Jake's playing, lots of "fire" as Jake used to say. And David Coverdale is a pretty good singer to, lol!!! Judas Priest was simply amazing to me, don't think I have ever seen a tighter band in any field of music, they freakin' killed!!!! If I had to do it again and it was 1000 miles away instead of the 350 it was, I'd be there in a heartbeat, great,great show!!!

Return to Free for all...