Zakk Wylde Health Update

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Zakk Wylde Health Update

Postby harddriver » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 pm

I guess Zakk has blod clots in his lungs :( Had to cancel the remaning dates on the " Pedal to The Metal " tour which looked to be a lame ass tour anyway. Hope Zakk gets better and atleast their is some news to post about him since Jake seems to be done.

Killer of Giants

Re: Zakk Wylde Health Update

Postby MetalHead » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 am

harddriver wrote:since Jake seems to be done.

i don't think he's done yet, atleast I don't hope so 8)
however, it's a shame that this site isn't updated anymore.
checked the news section and the latest update was
August 20 ... 2008 :?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Probably Caused By that Silly Growling singing style he adopted!...He has a Fine Southern Voice! on the Pride and Glory stuff it was Great!
Obviously I hope he Gets well..Maybe he will stop Drinking, Smoking ETC..so Much!
As for Jake updates...We all Hope there will be Something soon...Obviously If there isn't anything happening on the Jake Front what can be done ..but wait....

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:45 am

Zakk doesn't smoke......but he does drink like a fish.

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:25 pm

I met him not so long ago ..He was Smoking a cigar!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Hmmmm.....everytime I've hungout with him I've never seen him smoke anything...... :?

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Sorry, to hear that the monster looking Viking guitarist ZAKK WYLDE is under some "serious" health observation: blood clots in his lungs/oh my..'I assume he is gonna have surgery. I don't digg Docter's & Zakk's wife should watch them like a Hawk makin' sure they don't 'cause her husband any further damage. Anyway, I pray for his speedy recovery his a fine & excellent musician. "I do think he should stop drinking maybe that's why the blood clots, you never know." Get well Mr. Wylde, your children & wife and fans, etc.,. need you. Peace!
As for our da Oge/Mr. Jake E. Lee, I surely do hope his doing alright: his such an magnet "Elusive" Rebel musician and hope all is well at home & work. Like I said bring out some "vintage" rare gems from the BADLANDS era, things we fans never heard from your Classic vault plus continue working on music Solo recordings..'your a amazing person & guitarist. Peace, take care of him Gigi, Jade & little Sharon! Godbless.

I bet both men/musicians Jake & Zakk are quite complex to be around sometimes, cause they hard-headed. But Mr. Rhoads seemed quite "mild & quiet" manner & yet complex, too. Hee, heee... 8)

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Charvelised wrote:Probably Caused By that Silly Growling singing style he adopted!...He has a Fine Southern Voice! on the Pride and Glory stuff it was Great!
Obviously I hope he Gets well..Maybe he will stop Drinking, Smoking ETC..so Much!
As for Jake updates...We all Hope there will be Something soon...Obviously If there isn't anything happening on the Jake Front what can be done ..but wait....
The Pride and Glory CD was the best thing Zakk has ever put out and it really showed just how good he could be. Im still not sure why he gave that up and started the whole BLS thing which really started to suck after the Blessed hellride CD.

Return to Free for all...