Bobby Blotzer Autobiography

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Bobby Blotzer Autobiography

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 am

Ratt drummer Bobby Blotzer is to have his autobiography published next month.It’s titled Tales Of A Ratt – Things You Shouldn’t Know, and is published on April 20 – the same day that the band release new album Infestation.

According to the official blurb, the book ‘Traces the history of Bobby Blotzer’s personal journey of becoming an 80s rock legend while taking the reader through a conversational blow-by-blow of what it was like to manage fame, fortune, and the realities of an era’s end and rebirth. Packed with personal friends who make up nearly all the famous bands of the 80s, this book is the backstage story that all fans of 80s rock have always longed to hear, but have never heard’.

Find out more at www.bobbyblotzer.com

I wonder if Jake will be mentioned?
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Re: Bobby Blotzer Autobiography

Postby skezza » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Well, I spoke to Bobby a while back and we chatted a little about Jake. He didn't talk as much as Warren about Jake, but Warren had some amazing stories. Bobby just said how much he thought Jake was a great player and never really led on to much else. I think I remember him mentioning a story about Jake, but I can't exactly remember how it goes.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Re: Bobby Blotzer Autobiography

Postby Shadow » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:43 pm

Well, it all depends on his/Bobby of RATT friendship w/Mr. Lee for JAKE was mostly buddy's with Warren DeMartini. In any event the best wishes to RATT's Drummer Bobby Blotzer with his new Autobiography "Tales of A Ratt" great title by the way. Hopefully in the near future our BADLANDS trailblazer Jake E. Lee will consider putting out a Autobiography on his music Career. 8) Much respects!

Return to Free for all...