Hi everyone

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Hi everyone

Postby Rock » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 am

Hi all, where is everyone???? Hope your all well, you know the ppl I am talkin about, I miss you all, I see shads is still here, where are you gutterflower, deansolo etc etc, miss you all, let me know all you guys are still here. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Killer of Giants

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Doobie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:37 am

Hey, Rock. Nice to see you again!

Postby skezza » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Rooooooooock, good to see you again man. Its been a long time :)

Hope you're hear to stay again :p
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Hello to you too ROCK - looong time no see/pleased to know your still kicking it live on Earth. That's a pretty avatar you have there of another pretty incrediable Master musician/guitarist Mr. Yngwie J. Malmsteen: peace to you and everyone have yourselves a great adventure weekend!

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:06 pm

I wanted to drop by and say hello too! I hope everyone is doing well.

~Brian~

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Shadow wrote:Hello to you too ROCK - looong time no see/pleased to know your still kicking it live on Earth. That's a pretty avatar you have there of another pretty incrediable Master musician/guitarist Mr. Yngwie J. Malmsteen: peace to you and everyone have yourselves a great adventure weekend!

yuppp :) Yngwie J. Malmsteen iz ''bigger''* imo than Steve Vai !!! also in seize* LOL !
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Hello Poets and Madmen - that name of yours still throws me for a loop/it's unique sounds like an Edgar Allen Poe playscript or something. Smile. And ROCK's Avatar still throws me for a loop, also...'someone must of keyed Yngwie off and thus the don't mess w/me image of him. :twisted:

alfamy1 (another strange name)..."Yes, YNGWIE is quite a incrediable musician/I'm very "pleased" I was able & fortunate to have seen him w/his band RISING FORCE by in the mid '80's. Their were spectacular "all" of them :!:

Everyone have a "fantastic & lovly" Happy EASTER Holiday Weekend with your families. :wink: Godbess and peace!

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:26 pm

ROCK!! Hey, you ... I pm'd you. I think everyone migrated to Facebook 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 pm

I had to create a new facebook, long story but my other one got hacked, going to try and get that one back as it has all my friends etc on it, too hard to start all over again. Will let you kow what happens and will be back. :)

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:28 pm

I have talked with facebook, they are soughting out my account for me, I will let you know when it has been fixed and will post my URL so if you guys want to join me that would be great, talk soon all. :)

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Shadow wrote:Hello Poets and Madmen - that name of yours still throws me for a loop/it's unique sounds like an Edgar Allen Poe playscript or something. Smile. And ROCK's Avatar still throws me for a loop, also...'someone must of keyed Yngwie off and thus the don't mess w/me image of him. :twisted:

alfamy1 (another strange name)..."Yes, YNGWIE is quite a incrediable musician/I'm very "pleased" I was able & fortunate to have seen him w/his band RISING FORCE by in the mid '80's. Their were spectacular "all" of them :!:

Everyone have a "fantastic & lovly" Happy EASTER Holiday Weekend with your families. :wink: Godbess and peace!

:) well it's my signature ''Alfa'' -means A in the greek alphabet ''My'' is M .Who was the singer U saw ...i didnt like the swedish guy Goran Edman or , Graham Bonnet was driving me nutzzz brrr , so imo the best were Marc Boals, JS Soto , JL Turner as far.
:mrgreen:
btw: whatever people here talking Dio - i wont ! cos it's about Dio's disrespect for Jake E, also that Jake wasnt getting any credit to ''dont talk to strangers'' + ?x he wrote !!
:x :x
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Return to Free for all...