Brett Michaels

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Brett Michaels

Postby Doobie » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:04 pm

All Access Member

Re: Brett Michaels

Postby tedeeoo » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:19 pm

I posted this over at ultimaterhoads.com and dougaldrich.com

Don't know if everyone has heard this yet, but Bret Michaels of Poison is in critical condition following a brain hemorrhage. I've never been much of a Poison fan but I will say that Bret has never backed off of playing hard rock music and carrying the torch for what he loves to do. My prayers go out to him and would hope that everyone elses prayers and well-wishes would go his way also.

God Bless You All,
Ted

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:03 am

He's reportedly conscious and talking to family but, it will still be touch-n-go for the next 48 hours, they say.

Postby skezza » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Lets hope he gets through this!
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby FireandRain » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:13 am

Yea, like Tedeeoo, I've never been a huge Poison fan. I mean now I see thier music as for what is is/was - good, fun, "lets-go-have-a-party!", hard rock music, but it was a little to "soft" for me.

However, after seeing Brett in recent shows, I do like him. He seems like a straight-forward guy who never lost his rocker roots. And I love how his 2 little girls have thier daddy wrapped securly around thier fingers! Being a "daddy's little girl" myself, makes me feel good! lol

Sending lots of good vibes Bret's way...here's hoping he's back up & rockin' soon!
I'm not suffering from my addiction to Jake E. Lee - I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:05 pm

FireandRain wrote:Yea, like Tedeeoo, I've never been a huge Poison fan. I mean now I see thier music as for what is is/was - good, fun, "lets-go-have-a-party!", hard rock music, but it was a little to "soft" for me.

However, after seeing Brett in recent shows, I do like him. He seems like a straight-forward guy who never lost his rocker roots. And I love how his 2 little girls have thier daddy wrapped securly around thier fingers! Being a "daddy's little girl" myself, makes me feel good! lol

Sending lots of good vibes Bret's way...here's hoping he's back up & rockin' soon!

Well said, hope he gets well soon.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed May 05, 2010 7:05 pm

So "sorry" to hear that such an "live-wire" ball of energy legend Rocker/Brett MICHAELS went through such an ordeal: a brain hemorrhage!That's pretty serious. I pray he pulls through went healing/flying colors/I enjoy his presence in Donald TRUMP's hit show Celebrity Apprentice, BRETT is awesome in it/great personality. Yet at times I think he should slow down...'his pace is very go, go, go! Hopefully his Family keep a close watch on him & tell him to slow down some. Smile/much heartfelt prays goes out to his speedy recovery and take it easy, Brett MICHEALS. Godbless.

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Brett is doing much better, his doctors say he will make a complete recovery, which is very rare in cases like his.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Wed May 05, 2010 8:02 pm

tedeeoo wrote:Brett is doing much better, his doctors say he will make a complete recovery, which is very rare in cases like his.

Yep you are so right, I really thought he was a gonna, we need another series of Rockbus of love. :)

Return to Free for all...