Youtube jake new?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Youtube jake new?

Postby Charvelised » Sun May 02, 2010 5:17 am

I don't use youtube often but found this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WYyo_aUcvs

Secret Loser

Re: Youtube jake new?

Postby alfamy1 » Sun May 02, 2010 4:38 pm

DONT LIKE THIS ! :cry:
RUMORS SAYS JAKE E IS WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THE OZY-TIME, IS IT TRUE-ANYBODY!?
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

All Access Member

Postby Astrid » Mon May 03, 2010 7:35 am

I'm uncomfortable just watching that. Reminds me of being stuck at a lousy party and realizing my friend drove and I'm going to have to walk home to get away from this little slice of Hell.

All Access Member

Postby markymarc1979 » Mon May 03, 2010 9:27 am

Not seen that before, looks like a dull party!

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Mon May 03, 2010 10:43 am

alfamy1 wrote:RUMORS SAYS JAKE E IS WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THE OZY-TIME, IS IT TRUE-ANYBODY!?

Where did you get that from? I doubt it although it would be cool.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Mon May 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Note the teeth, note the cane...

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Tue May 04, 2010 12:27 pm

If I remember right, Gigi mentioned something about Jake breaking his foot last year, I think I saw that in a blog or maybe a short interview she did in association with one of the "Phantom Blue" re-union shows. And I know Jake hangs out at with some of the bands that play Vegas, does anyone know how recent this is? Just asking because the thing I remember with Gigi was from last June (I believe, maybe earlier) and Jake looked much better than this in the footage from November of 2009, he also mentioned having some problems at that same November show and sounded like maybe he was starting (hopefully) to deal with them.Have not heard that he is writing a book but if he does I'll be on the pre-order list. Again, everybody just keep the man in your thoughts and prayers.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed May 05, 2010 9:10 am

seasons wrote:Note the teeth...

I did. :cry:

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:43 pm

.... IMO I would Delete this Video :!: - remember that Jake hasn’t had an easy time (a smaller issue like to fight back Randy supporters even ifs ozzy´s ´´fault´´) he had some traumas in his life,and yes I am concerned I´m human right. and I am amazed that Jake still is like he is today although ! ! !!!
It´s ok that Jade is picking up and clarifying rumors even if e-mails are to be personal replied to them - Lol !

I don’t mind having discussions But when somebody is posting out a Video or Audio that could really be misunderstood in whatever directions it might be -iznt FAIR in this case !!!

Delete it.....P L S

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm

:arrow: ABOUT THE BOOK I found this statement on an YT ozzy-video and to cite this person/account -I´m gonna ask later ….if any answer ....
SAID ´´...I don't know how true this is but Jake E. Lee reportedly turned down Sharon Osbournes' sexual advances, mabye he'll go into more detail in the book he is writing about his experience with Ozzy.
+ ´´i'll be first in line if and when it's printed , i hope he does a booktour, take care!!´´...

//
[center]
???????? :? ?????????[/center]

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed May 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Not to put judgement on anyone in that backstage footage: JAKE didn't look to well to me. Makes me worried/in fact just about everyone looked down and out. What's going on "here" is not to pleasing to the eye...'I much prefer seeing the legendary musician Jake E. Lee in a more "healthier" setting. None of us are perfect but I get the feeling that JAKE didn't feel at ease/comfortable with his surroundings. And pray & hope whatever his going through he'll pull through it! And comeback to that healthy glow he has on the "Retraced" 2005 Comeback and the live 2009 shots of him are so embracing to Heart. You can do it Mr. Lee...'you came so far - "A Fine Pink Mist & Retraced" are awesome comeback, priceless music treasures! I wish you good Health all around & a speedy recovery w/your wounded leg, JAKE...'take gooooood care Electric Rebel guitarist. Peace & Godbless.-A concern da Oge/JAKE fan, Shadow

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed May 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Wow. So many here living in the past. If you want to remember Jake how he was in the 80's and 90's maybe you should avoid opening a thread that looks like it contains new content. This isn't the 80's anymore and many of us here are looking for current info on Jake and any musical offerings he my be putting forth. How many of us here actually look, walk or have pearly white teeth like we did 25 years ago? Paying homage is fine but, Jake is what he is today. This isn't Neverland. As far as I know Jake lives in the real world just like the rest of us. To think you're going to see a new video of Jake in spandex pants, a white ruffled shirt and boots is merely fantasizing. I personally appreciate all the new updates, sightings and videos. Keep 'em coming!

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu May 06, 2010 3:31 am

seasons wrote:Note the teeth, note the cane...

it's comments like these that makes me wonder if Jake ever swings by here.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Thu May 06, 2010 6:51 am

I posted on Here Just so people could see he was around and not in hiding as I keep hearing.....It's not my Video but as I stated on my reply on the youtube post (Nouveau God) "It's always great to see Jake..Just wish he was playing guitar"
I just thought Jake fans would like to see it!
I certainly didn't make any judgements when I watched it ...I'm surprised anyone here has...(supposedly being Jake fans!) or have ALL led completely clean Lives?
I just hope Jake Does release something soon to shut those people up...and so we Can hear that Magic which made him one of Best guitarist in the world ....again
I thought we were here for his Musical talent not his looks, Fashion sense or life choices
If you have Nothing good to say about Jake I suggest you go to the right forum

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Thu May 06, 2010 8:07 am

Hey Charvelised and everyone else, I for one appreciate anything new on Jake, I'm just like everyone else and wonder what he's up to. No one is saying he should look like or be what he was in the 80's Doobie, I just think (and this purely my opinion) people get concerned about Jake thats all. And I'm probably more guilty than anyone of raising alarms, that's why I said we all need to remember why we're here, to pay homage and tribute to someone we have all admired. Like I said, I'm as guilty as anyone of forgetting that fact. Metalhead, I agree with your statement 100 percent, its no wonder Jake wants nothing (if that is indeed the case) to do with the music business, if I were him I wouldn't either. And I agree with you to Doobie, it is a free and open forum, people should be able to post what they want when they want. If anyone has taken anything I said as offensive or as stepping on toes, please accept my apologies, I am truly only here to associate and talk with people who like Jake as much as I do.

Ted

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...