my dad jake e lee

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: my dad jake e lee

Postby tedeeoo » Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 am

Doobie,

I'm not sure if you're saying I am bashing harddriver or not, if you are, you are wrong, if you're not forgive me for reading your statement wrong. I was merely responding that's all, I would not intentionally "bash" anyone on this board. As I said, I pray for alot of people I don't know, that will now include Rock and you and your dad to Doobie.

Ted

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu May 06, 2010 8:46 am

tedeeoo wrote:Doobie,

I'm not sure if you're saying I am bashing harddriver or not, if you are, you are wrong, if you're not forgive me for reading your statement wrong. I was merely responding that's all, I would not intentionally "bash" anyone on this board. As I said, I pray for alot of people I don't know, that will now include Rock and you and your dad to Doobie.

Ted

Nope, wasn't referring to you at all, tedeeoo. Was referring to someone that does their bashing elsewhere on the web and then comes on here and calls everybody out for what is said here. Bi-polarism sucks.

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Thu May 06, 2010 8:54 am

Hey man, we're cool and for that matter I'm cool with everyone on here, didn't mean to read it wrong.

All Access Member

Postby jadessong » Thu May 06, 2010 12:52 pm

I AM NOT SAYING U GUYS DID IT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT I JUST WANT POPLE TO UDERSTAND WHAT I O THROUGH AND DEAL WITH IT CUZ IT GETS OLD I WANT THE PERSON TO FEEL BAD FOR WAT THEY HAVE DONE

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Sun May 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Doobie wrote:
Rock wrote:
tedeeoo wrote:To each their own harddriver, that's just the way I choose to do things, it doesn't mean that you or Jake or anyone else has to. I pray for alot of people that I will probably never meet or know personally, if that makes me "weird" then so be it.

Can you do a little prayer for me right now dude, fuk knows I need it, everything I touch turns to shit, having a real bad run. And I aint takin the piss. Serious :wink:

And Doobie, dont you dare go anywhere, it isnt anything against you, we all love you long time. :)

I know it's nothing against me, Rock. I've loved JEL for a long time. Just kind of wears thin coming on here seeing those that have supported Jake for so long get bashed by someone like that. That's why I FB'd you ... you just never know when I'll fly away again. I'll pray for you, Rock. I'd appreciate your prayers for my dad in return, too. He's very sick at this time and my heart is breaking. I'll be in touch with you on FB if not here. <3

Cheers Doobs, I heard the news from Linda, my thoughts are with you darling. Take care :( xxx

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Sun May 23, 2010 8:43 pm

jadessong wrote:I AM NOT SAYING U GUYS DID IT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT I JUST WANT POPLE TO UDERSTAND WHAT I O THROUGH AND DEAL WITH IT CUZ IT GETS OLD I WANT THE PERSON TO FEEL BAD FOR WAT THEY HAVE DONE

Tell us who it is Jade, lol, we all jump on a bus and burn them on the stake. Just kidding, take care darling. This is one place you can come and be proud of all the ppl here that love your Dad. :) x

Postby skezza » Mon May 24, 2010 2:59 am

Hey Jade,
I hope everything is well. I don't know who has been e-mailing you but he/she doesn't represent the majority here. Most of us just come here to chat about Jakes previous and present projects. We have no interest in invading your personal life or harassing you about Jake.

:)
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue May 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Rock wrote:
Doobie wrote:
Rock wrote:
tedeeoo wrote:To each their own harddriver, that's just the way I choose to do things, it doesn't mean that you or Jake or anyone else has to. I pray for alot of people that I will probably never meet or know personally, if that makes me "weird" then so be it.

Can you do a little prayer for me right now dude, fuk knows I need it, everything I touch turns to shit, having a real bad run. And I aint takin the piss. Serious :wink:

And Doobie, dont you dare go anywhere, it isnt anything against you, we all love you long time. :)

I know it's nothing against me, Rock. I've loved JEL for a long time. Just kind of wears thin coming on here seeing those that have supported Jake for so long get bashed by someone like that. That's why I FB'd you ... you just never know when I'll fly away again. I'll pray for you, Rock. I'd appreciate your prayers for my dad in return, too. He's very sick at this time and my heart is breaking. I'll be in touch with you on FB if not here. <3

Cheers Doobs, I heard the news from Linda, my thoughts are with you darling. Take care :( xxx

Sorry, Rock ... just now noticed this post. Haven't been glued to the comp or TV in the past three or four weeks. Thanks for your kind words, they truly are comforting. I was such a daddy's girl :cry:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Mon May 31, 2010 4:10 am

Jade....we dont know your father, but have a deep respect and love for him because of what he has meant to us throughout our lives....his music, particulary with BadLands was and remains seminal music. I think some of us wish he would talk to us though......just a little bit, maybe a small interview once a year with JeffNel [he runs the site and built it up for your Dad] to tell us his news and tell us if he is well. It would be so cool if he would talk to us, maybe even just once.

We just really love him. I know that sounds odd....afterall we are spread throughout the whole world, never meet each other and talk only via this site. But we came here because your father is special to us. Will you please tell him we care about him and that only the die hard fans are here, the ones who will always defend him. And we will defend you to if anyone on this site is sending you anything that is innapropriate or abusive. Contace Jefnel and get this idiot barred from the site.....you should not be recieving personal email that is distressing you.

Take care of yourself and remember your Dad is loved by many people who will never forget the glory glory days.

ps......hope his foot gets better.

Postby skezza » Mon May 31, 2010 4:20 am

I don't know Niv. Jake is under no explicit requirement to give any kind of interview. If he wants to, he is free too, but if he wants to keep away or whatever then he is free to. I'm in no doubt that he has probably visited the site before, hell he may even have an account but to expect an interview from him etc. He may have other priorities nowadays.

We're still die hard fans. I don't mind if Jake doesn't say another thing publicly. I will still listen to his playing and I will always cite certain areas of my guitar playing to his influence.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Mon May 31, 2010 9:03 am

Yah i have also been thinking about an interview and on this blog with some random questions at QQQQQQQQQQQQsIf in case somebody out there even doing a book. I like bringing out suggestions and there are 10000 subjects for Jake …… I would pay a guitar-price for a Painting either b/w or Jake E's excellent taste 'n choice in color combinationS as seen on every of his outfits. Yup I have been reading the book of Jake mother Shizo -Jake was a tough kid…..and a very multitalented one that goes over many ranges- Nevermind there are nobody in da world that deserves all positives whatever he is doing he's being himself -he s really has been through a lot of obstacles enough !!!! that’s good that Jade is to clarify about all these rumors that are misleading and ppl to realize like this comment on on that link *** ''Ive heard rumors ,but he /JAKE looks healthy (maybe too much) to me lol '' . I understand what that comment means=humor
Btw I sent jefnel1 a similar suggestion about an interview when I presented myself as a new member…but idk what happens....
Anyways the members on http://www.youtube.com/user/JAKEeLEEvids2info are increasing and well they got friends , too , so it's distributing out everywhere da world -The best is to get a friends-invite to your YT-account instead of subbings

:mrgreen:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 pm

However i would pray for Jake to put out a new album of original music though :D

Ultimate Sinner

Postby FireandRain » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:50 pm

lol....you, me, and a lot of other people, harddriver! lol
I'm not suffering from my addiction to Jake E. Lee - I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...