Totally bogus autographs!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Totally bogus autographs!

Postby seasons » Tue May 04, 2010 1:10 am

WOW!! Could this be any more fake?!??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ozzy-Jake-E-Lee-sig ... 2a06c34353

Absolutely atrocious!! Both signatures aren't even close!

Re: Totally bogus autographs!

Postby skezza » Tue May 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Fail.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby FireandRain » Tue May 04, 2010 5:33 pm

But.... it's free shipping! lol
I'm not suffering from my addiction to Jake E. Lee - I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Tue May 04, 2010 7:35 pm

anything on ebay is bs

Postby garyjudycki » Tue May 11, 2010 6:36 am

seasons wrote:WOW!! Could this be any more fake?!??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ozzy-Jake-E-Lee-sig ... 2a06c34353

Absolutely atrocious!! Both signatures aren't even close!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby kevinxdunk » Tue May 11, 2010 9:54 am

wow...really nice pic!
Jake is so charming

Btw, what guitar was he signing on? Seems like a red strat..

I desperately want him to sign on mine too! That would be a dream come true...

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Tue May 11, 2010 11:54 am

Well that's not a picture of him signing the album that I put the link for. Unless you have I pic of him signing that, no one will ever buy it because there isn't a single thing about it that resembles Jake's signature.

People do that all the time on ebay where just because they have picture of the person signing some random item they think it gives provenance for the supposedly signed item they are selling. That picture of him signing a guitar means nothing in regards to that signed album.

Plus, that picture is from '86 in the Ozzy days, so obviously he didn't sign the Badlands album then.

That Ultimate Sin album you're selling is also a total and obvious fake. Not cool.

Postby garyjudycki » Tue May 11, 2010 8:24 pm

seasons wrote:Well that's not a picture of him signing the album that I put the link for. Unless you have I pic of him signing that, no one will ever buy it because there isn't a single thing about it that resembles Jake's signature.

People do that all the time on ebay where just because they have picture of the person signing some random item they think it gives provenance for the supposedly signed item they are selling. That picture of him signing a guitar means nothing in regards to that signed album.

Plus, that picture is from '86 in the Ozzy days, so obviously he didn't sign the Badlands album then.

That Ultimate Sin album you're selling is also a total and obvious fake. Not cool.

who was selling a badlands album?...I sure wasn't.
The album I was selling was given to me backstage as part of the contest I won-and you are right it does not look the same as the Jake signature that he did sign along with Phil's in my tour book.
I'm gonna pull the auction and post the tour book signatures that I did get in person...there Jake's sig. does look quite "more" like on his guitar pick.
Now-these I watched him sign in sharpie as well as Phil....if you tell me these are fake,then I'd have to say you were wrong...

Postby garyjudycki » Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 pm

seasons wrote:Well that's not a picture of him signing the album that I put the link for. Unless you have I pic of him signing that, no one will ever buy it because there isn't a single thing about it that resembles Jake's signature.

The album I was selling was given to me backstage as part of the contest I won-and you are right it does not look the same as the Jake signature that he did sign along with Phil's in my tour book.
I'm gonna pull the auction and post the tour book signatures that I did get in person...there Jake's sig. does look quite "more" like on his guitar pick.
Now-these I watched him sign in sharpie as well as Phil....if you tell me these are fake,then I'd have to say you were wrong...

Postby garyjudycki » Tue May 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Postby garyjudycki » Tue May 11, 2010 8:57 pm

garyjudycki wrote:

auction pulled..peace restored?
listen,I love Jake...but love Randy alot too....have owned several authentic Randy signatures and can spot the fakes on eBay a mile away.
Honestly-that lp was given to me at the time it was new,and I never questioned it's authenticity....so...guess ya never know...
I have always sold with integrity on eBay,and most of what I have sold-I have obtained from people themselves-
I bought a Randy signed photo from a store on Hollywood Blvd. years ago,only to have Mrs Rhoads confirm it as fake....it was not much $ however so the loss was not too great...lesson learned there.
thanks

Return to All things Jake E Lee...