Youtube jake new?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Re: Youtube jake new?

Postby tomosatooo » Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 am

been a fan of you for the last 25 years. i just wish you pick up the guitar.
dont care which axe you choose, sg, lp junior, or the charvel strat.
just wanna see/hear you play that thing, thats all i wish for...

All Access Member

Postby jadessong » Thu May 06, 2010 12:55 pm

THIS IS WHY I POST WHAT I POST ..... MY DAD HAS A CANE CAUSE HIS FOOT IS BROKEN YEAH HE SHOULD GO TO THE DENTIST AND MAYBE WHOEVERS GREAT IDEA OF PUTTNG A STUPID DUMB PARTY ON YOUTUBE SOULD DELETE THAT SHIT CAUSE IT SHOWS HOW LAME THOSE PEOPLE ARE LOL MY OPINION AND NOT EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Thu May 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Doobie wrote:Wow. So many here living in the past. If you want to remember Jake how he was in the 80's and 90's maybe you should avoid opening a thread that looks like it contains new content. This isn't the 80's anymore and many of us here are looking for current info on Jake and any musical offerings he my be putting forth. How many of us here actually look, walk or have pearly white teeth like we did 25 years ago? Paying homage is fine but, Jake is what he is today. This isn't Neverland. As far as I know Jake lives in the real world just like the rest of us. To think you're going to see a new video of Jake in spandex pants, a white ruffled shirt and boots is merely fantasizing. I personally appreciate all the new updates, sightings and videos. Keep 'em coming!

8O 8O
WHATZ THE MATTER WE KNOW THERE ARE NO SPANDEX INVOLVED IN TODAYS FASHION (except sleaze-glam: crash dïet,vains of jenna, dust, hardcoresuperstar, nastyidols,shotgun messiah,etc) - SO NOBODY ´´DEMANDS´´ ANY OF THAT KIND TODAY AND TO JAKE,DOU !
I WAS HAPPY TO SEE HIM JAMMING WITH THESE JAZZ/ BLUES GUYS IN VEGAS
CHECKTHISISBETTER + THIS IZ THE LATEST, STILL!!!
BUT THE BACKSTGE-VIDEO ISNT FAIR DOESN’T MATTER WHO FILMED IT-I GUESS THEY WERE FRENCH -EVEN I, HAVE GOT SOMETHING TOO,BUT I LEAVE IT ON YT IGNORING LOADING IT… JAKEE IZ LOOKING GREAT BUT NOT HIS STATUSMOOD
### 8) ### WOOD LOVE TO SEE HIM SURROUNDED WITH LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTS LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! !!! :!:
:!:
Last edited by alfamy1 on Sat May 08, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Thu May 06, 2010 2:11 pm

jadessong wrote:THIS IS WHY I POST WHAT I POST ..... MY DAD HAS A CANE CAUSE HIS FOOT IS BROKEN YEAH HE SHOULD GO TO THE DENTIST AND MAYBE WHOEVERS GREAT IDEA OF PUTTNG A STUPID DUMB PARTY ON YOUTUBE SOULD DELETE THAT SHIT CAUSE IT SHOWS HOW LAME THOSE PEOPLE ARE LOL MY OPINION AND NOT EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Fri May 07, 2010 10:59 am

My guitar hero lost his teeth?? And why doesn't he go to dentist? Does he like to hang around without teeth? From the recent car accident?

:roll: :roll: JAKE E. LEE WITHOUT TEETH??? 8O 8)

I just can't stand 8O 8O

All Access Member

Postby jadessong » Fri May 07, 2010 1:28 pm

angel abbit - wow my dad did not lose his teeth and what car accident gosh this is what i mean and i told that guy to delete that video or i would report him because people are making the wrong assumptions not to cool........ he broke his foot people this is way he has a cane

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby kevinxdunk » Fri May 07, 2010 10:55 pm

angelrabbit wrote:My guitar hero lost his teeth?? And why doesn't he go to dentist? Does he like to hang around without teeth? From the recent car accident?

:roll: :roll: JAKE E. LEE WITHOUT TEETH??? 8O 8)

I just can't stand 8O 8O

What's the problem with a 53 years old man without a teeth?
Come on man, take it easy, even if it's the case, its a minor problem which can be fixed by a god damn dentist

and for sure, a broken foot will be healed. Don't understand why you guys get so serious

I support Jade and I think you guys should leave her and Jake alone

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby kevinxdunk » Fri May 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Charvelised wrote:I posted on Here Just so people could see he was around and not in hiding as I keep hearing.....It's not my Video but as I stated on my reply on the youtube post (Nouveau God) "It's always great to see Jake..Just wish he was playing guitar"
I just thought Jake fans would like to see it!
I certainly didn't make any judgements when I watched it ...I'm surprised anyone here has...(supposedly being Jake fans!) or have ALL led completely clean Lives?
I just hope Jake Does release something soon to shut those people up...and so we Can hear that Magic which made him one of Best guitarist in the world ....again
I thought we were here for his Musical talent not his looks, Fashion sense or life choices
If you have Nothing good to say about Jake I suggest you go to the right forum

Very welll said indeed Charvelized!

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Sat May 08, 2010 10:52 am

Anyway, I am relieved to hear that.
Guitar god still has teeth!
Last night I worried that he was going to wear false teeth. :P

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu May 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Your so "right" Doobie girl and Charvelised: Although the backstage footage of Jake talking with friends both professional & not in the music field..'I feel I step out of my box of judeging someone. I'm so "sorry" I said some pretty not so kind words like "Everyone looks down & out...'which in fact is not true, they were talking up a storm/yes JAKE looked tired but not down in out". I'm SORRY I said that about my da Oge which in fact Mr. Lee has more energy then I ever will process: I "care" about him & want the best for him. I wish him the ultmost happiness in everything he goes for personally & musically. Much respects!

Nice to hear that JAKE's "teeth" are just fine...'he has a magnificent smile.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sat May 15, 2010 11:35 am

hrrrm sweethearts G :) :) D NEWS !
That video is now GONE now -yeah thanks to that the guy on YoutTube got a better perception /understanding for situations that might not being convenient neither for both parts- I guess I’m tangential even to recorded ones !
:mrgreen: :!:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sat May 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Too bad all undesirable things can't be s.e.n.s.o.r.e.d., huh? If you walk around in the dark all the time you're going to be blinded by the light when you finally walk into it. Just saying ...

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:51 am

Doobie wrote:Too bad all undesirable things can't be s.e.n.s.o.r.e.d., huh? If you walk around in the dark all the time you're going to be blinded by the light when you finally walk into it. Just saying ...

………..Better to blinded by the light than enfolded by the dark -at least i will see clearly in the light after a while … uhu
I don’t gitit some ppl just wanna the worst to show (like the world right now) well , i check It out myself i admit but if there are a better/latter alternative to show, I prefer that one … i.e. in this case JakeE jamming in LV :!:

:) :mrgreen:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sun May 16, 2010 10:52 am

alfamy1 wrote:
Doobie wrote:Too bad all undesirable things can't be s.e.n.s.o.r.e.d., huh? If you walk around in the dark all the time you're going to be blinded by the light when you finally walk into it. Just saying ...

………..Better to blinded by the light than enfolded by the dark -at least i will see clearly in the light after a while … uhu
I don’t gitit some ppl just wanna the worst to show (like the world right now) well , i check It out myself i admit but if there are a better/latter alternative to show, I prefer that one … i.e. in this case JakeE jamming in LV :!:

Why walk around in the dark at all? Why are you assuming this is Jake's worst? Looked to me like he was just sitting around talking. Why is that bad? People are human and change throughout the years. There's no use in anyone walking around with their heads up their asses and thinking he's the same as he was 25 years ago.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed May 19, 2010 9:53 am

Doobie wrote:
alfamy1 wrote:

Why walk around in the dark at all? Why are you assuming this is Jake's worst? Looked to me like he was just sitting around talking. Why is that bad? People are human and change throughout the years. There's no use in anyone walking around with their heads up their asses and thinking he's the same as he was 25 years ago.

About the worst I was talking about is what happening today around us and I didn’t point on Jake -i was comparing
Jake looks better than anyone of 15 years younger -but this is not fair , paparazzi pixz I call it - similair to, I don’t like somebody filming without my knowledge when i'm in mah pyj in teh garden ,,,,,,,,

:!:

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...