Few ESP Jake customs guitars@ DCGL

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Few ESP Jake customs guitars@ DCGL

Postby markymarc1979 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Re: Few ESP Jake customs guitars@ DCGL

Postby tronrocker » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:49 pm

did he ever use esp? I thought he primarily used Charvel

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 pm

tronrocker wrote:did he ever use esp? I thought he primarily used Charvel

yup. although it was more post Badlands.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:50 pm

On the 2005-Jake E. Lee's "Retraced" JAKE's most recent recording his playin' a ESP Signature Guitar designed for him, I believe. It's a beautiful Art sleeve cover, also JAKE's highly acclaim "A Fine Pink Mist" in the insleeve Promo photo his holding a green "spacey" Sci-fi ESP guitar which he'd raptured us into this far out Galaxy of Space-Soul. I love that album/Cd recording, too! And he'd also used ESP and Charvel Guitars when in BADLANDS: that was/is his Signature Trademark that he'd earned when he'd Rebel N Rocked in OZZY's band and his own BADLANDS. Peace! Beautiful guitars above...'my personal fav Guiters of JAKE's is of course the Classic Signature Custome Charvel Black and White, the Electric Blue and w/the ESP's the one his playin' when BADLANDS were recording their vintage Classic "The Last Time" it's a rich looking Brown and the pretty Snow one...'and the Green one but the one his playing on the "Retraced" album is another fav ESP custome designed for him. He really throw-down on that album (all of them really!), loved it :!: Peace. :D

Return to All things Jake E Lee...