Ozzy on Jake: New

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Ozzy on Jake: New

Postby bernidb » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Okay. I've heard many stories about why Jake left Ozzy (as I'm sure you have too) but here's a new one and Ozzy's being really gracious toward Jake.

http://www.bryanreesman.com/blog/tag/oz ... ake-e-lee/

Quote: "I have nothing bad to say about Jake E. Lee"

I just love reading that.

All Access Member

Re: Ozzy on Jake: New

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:58 pm

That was great, very interesting what Ozzy had to say about Castillo and Soussan, as well as Jake.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 am

Wait so now he`s saying Jake left because of Phil Soussan and Randy Castillo?
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby kevinxdunk » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 am

CharvelSuperStrat wrote:Wait so now he`s saying Jake left because of Phil Soussan and Randy Castillo?

From what i've read...seems to be..

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 am

Ozzy`s full of it.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 am

Okay. I've heard many stories about why Jake left Ozzy (as I'm sure you have too) but here's a new one and Ozzy's being really gracious toward Jake.
www.bryanreesman.com/b...ake-e-lee/
Quote: "I have nothing bad to say about Jake E. Lee"
I just love reading that.

Yes its ½true,here is one..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDB6At0uaaU&feature=related
i just hate wt* is wrong -when some ppl are quiet and nice but maybe not feeling alright with something. 'My Q' to PhilSoussan is :How on this Earth does Phil know ''Jake was awake all night BUT he doesnt doing anything''' when Phil was sleeping......lol :roll:
This is typical for being envious ,Phil wanted to be no 1.....being whining like that
PS.
This is one of I didn’t put into the YT-accountas said once '' I LEAVE IT ON YT IGNORING IN LOADING IT ''… according to Jake Ozzy is always changing the story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:mrgreen:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Postby skezza » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:38 am

I've heard numerous stories. When I met Ozzy the second time. I asked him about Jake. No cameras, no Dictaphone or notepad, so he was free to say what he wanted. I can still remember exactly what he said to this day, but in a nutshell, he said he still speaks to Jake and that he just wasn't quite the right guy for the band. Whether he means the band as a whole or Ozzy himself I don't know.

He then went on to say he is living in Las Vegas, Nevada which was great because it means he clearly pays attention. He was very gracious and to be honest and I while I still believe Jake was a great guy for the job, I can understand Ozzy's position.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby LinFilouX » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 am

Strange quote from ozzy...

Jake Said in one of this site interview that he was just fired.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby dillivered » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 am

Badlands material blows away anything Ozzy ever put out in my opinion! Jake got to do his thing, and I haven't listened to Ozzy since Diary Of A Madman...

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Just glanced through the feature Article on OZZY discussion his past members of his band: and it's just a real Heartache rather Jake E. Lee got along with his bandmates or not (Drummer Randy Castillo/what a gorgeous man..'rest in sweet harmony Castillo...'was a close dear friend of & to JAKE) and at times he and Ozzy were close but that didn't last. OZZY was going through all kinds of hurt & pain losing his much beloved musician/friend RANDY RHOADS one of the forces behind OZZY OSBOURNE success as are Daisley, D. Airey, Tommy, Jake, Randy C, Soussan, Z. Wylde etc.,. put alot of strength & Heart into OZZY's Band. And they should be properly noted for that. It's sad that Ozzy & Jake had a rocker ending & personally I feel it can be fixed if they won't so stubborn to address each other from time to time AND although there were rocking moments they had some really groovin' Classic heavy-chemistry too. Solid. Much respects!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...