Problem with the Website

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Ultimate Sinner

Problem with the Website

Postby LouZ » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Jeff (or even Skezza since you're a moderator)- I think there is a problem with the website.

I recently did a google search of '3 Day Crush' and came up with this result:

http://jakeelee.jefnel1.com/html/index. ... cle&sid=10

Which contains a post on the homepage from Sydney Levine (drummer of 3 Day Crush) about an upcoming gig on July 3rd! The post was dated June 26th, and if some of us had known, we may have attended.

The problem is I always enter the web address as

http://jakeelee.com/html/index.php

And Sydney's post is nowhere to be found!

What is the right web address? Any help would be appreciated and especially since Sydney went out of her way to post some info, it should be readily available. Thanks for your help
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Re: Problem with the Website

Postby tedeeoo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:25 pm

I second that Lou, if she is posting dates here about Jake playing ANYWHERE, I want to know about it.

All Access Member

Postby bernidb » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:43 pm

It's posted in the News section of the website, not the forum...

Dang! :(

All Access Member

Postby Snowy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:37 pm

I see they are playing a festival in Toronto in September. I wonder if they'll be adding more Canucky dates. *crosses fingers*
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Happy Bunny. Copy and paste him into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Doesn't show up in News Section for me, anything new in news used to show up right when you brought the site up, wonder what the problem may be.

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Never mind I found it, I hope she keeps updating us on what they are doing.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Damn Jake is hittin the road again :D I still think he could of done a hell of alot better than the current band he is in but who am i to judge him ?

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 am

I think I got it. On the homepage under the somewhat recent photo of Jake, there's a link that says:

Read More... 8 comments

If I had clicked that, Sydney's post would have appeared, and I would have been in Vegas last weekend
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:54 am

I think Low Key might Whet (as in "Whet appetite".. uncorrupted English!) Jakes Juices enough for him to record and tour Hopefully here in the UK too..Again...Take what we can Get I say!

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:29 pm

:arrow: ThesetwosongsofthatbandareabitofaverageishIMOexceptthe-sitd-wasreallyagoodOzzycover,her voice there!

BUT I ''WANNA'' A RECORD OF JAKE E , SOLITARY PLLLLLiZ:!: .... HIS STYLE IT'S EXTRAORDINARY !!!! EVEN HIS VOCALS MIXED WITH ANOTHERS WAS GREAT DONE BY JAKE E HIMSELF oc :D

:mrgreen:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Postby Smitty » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 am

harddriver wrote:Damn Jake is hittin the road again :D I still think he could of done a hell of alot better than the current band he is in but who am i to judge him ?

I think its a little premature to judge this band on their 2nd gig by camcorder videos. (have you ever videotaped your band? 8/10 band videos on a camcorder come out like shit..) I'm really anxious to see what they do next, and I'm happy Jake is playing in a band again since its been almost 15 years since he's been in a band.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:23 am

:arrow: :arrow: What I mean is something being equally to JakeEs ability going live on festivals, etc and I m very sorry sounding rough, in this case it looks more like they (…) are surfing on JakeE's name and fame . The worst is when somebody is USING somebody for this sake……like ozzy was looking for a hot and extrovert guitarist to get him back on track after RR- but OO was shocked that Jake was very skilled and a very theoretic guy....

I hope Jake has got more bands in mind than 3daycrash
I wonder why that Tasha /Sydney /tigger has got so many names wtf didnt she write these performances on this board ''All things Jake E Lee'' as well.... :?: :!: .....-(copy and paste that's it)

:? :?
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 pm

alfamy1 wrote::arrow: :arrow: [color=magenta][b]What I mean is something being equally to JakeEs ability going live on festivals, etc and I m very sorry sounding rough, in this case it looks more like they (…) are surfing on JakeE's name and fame . The worst is when somebody is USING somebody for this sake……like ozzy was looking for a hot and extrovert guitarist to get him back on track after RR- but OO was shocked that Jake was very skilled and a very theoretic guy....

but isn't that exactly what happened to all Ozzy guitarists after
Black Sabbath. I mean, I'm not sure if we would know about
Rhoads, Lee, Wylde if it weren't for the exposure they got from
the Ozzy Osbourne name.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Seriously everyone, why complain and criticize who Jake is working with? If he's happy and has a good chemistry with them, then let it be!!!

This may be our best and possibly last chance to hear Jake perform live and maybe record an album. I don't have a crystal ball I have no idea what Jake's plans are but all I know is last I saw Jake play was in 1994 and I'm going to make every effort to make it a reality one more time.

Instead of complaining and criticizing, how about we support Jake and his fellow bandmates. Maybe if they feel welcome here, we will receive valuable information about gigs, new songs, etc.

Postby skezza » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:21 am

I will check this out. Not sure how it happened. The site link you popped in seems to be a subdomain of a different address. Unless the site is accidentially being hosted in two places. Let me confirm with Jeff what the crack is ;)

Sorry about missing the gig!
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...