New 3 Day Crush footage on You Tube

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

New 3 Day Crush footage on You Tube

Postby bernidb » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 pm

3 day crush stuff and footage of his Jakeness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OczeKkwoomQ

All Access Member

Re: New 3 Day Crush footage on You Tube

Postby harddriver » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Great Job Bernib and thanks 4 finding that. Jake looks and sounds awesome and its great to hear he is gettin back out on the road.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Jake still flippin shreds after all this time! what a badass!
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:18 am

[center]… and dis tiger needz a bigger stage….grrrrrr :mrgreen: :!:
… it's only rocknroll but Jakeet makes it
[/center]

[center] :!: :!: [/center]
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Splendid, out of sight live performance from JAKE E. LEE with/and in the "threesome" band 3 DAY CRUSH (Stripped Down TV "thanks" for the cool-treasure/indepth Coverage on JAKE's new band 3 Day Crush). I heard their heavy groovin' vibes earlier and they/3 Day Crush sound Solid Rockin' great but unfortunately I couldn't hear the jamming grooves this time around. The sound won't ?!? come through but the visual image oh my goodness "clear :D beautiful" quality through all the way, WOW: JAKE looks magnificent kicking it live/jamming away on his guitar and what a awesome nice line-up of musicians his jam-groovin' with Drummer/Vocalist Sydney Levine and Bassist Johnny Rocker whom is mentioned to also be a Veteran-Master musician himself. GREAT, seeing the legendary Rebel guitarist/musician Jake E. Lee having a outasight time and back Home on the stage where he belongs. Godbless and keep on Rockin' forever-more JAKE, your totally "I Magnify"...'a true "Pink Mist & Retraced" BADLANDS treasure. 8) Thanks for sharing and hope the sound comes through next time around. Thanks!

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:57 pm

would have been nice to hear from jake.....but oh well at least he looks to back enjoying playing again

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Just so glad to see Jake playing again and looking happy about it, cool to see him playing an sg (I believe), kinda goes back to his pre-ozzy roots so to speak. I am so hoping I can get enough advance notice on one of these shows to make the trip out to Vegas to see these guys, I've followed Jake for so long but have never got to see him play in person. That would be a dream come true!

Postby screwhead » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:58 am

good to see em back been along time..and he still just tears it up

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Did anyone buy the CD she mentioned from her page?

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:10 am

I believe the cd she is refering to, does not include Jake. I think it is some songs produced before Jake. You can hear them on her MySpace page. Not for sure though. I will be keeping a close eye out for some new Jake stuff.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:13 am

macheted01 wrote:I believe the cd she is refering to, does not include Jake. I think it is some songs produced before Jake. You can hear them on her MySpace page. Not for sure though. I will be keeping a close eye out for some new Jake stuff.

:arrow: THANKS A TON FOR THAT INFO :!: :!:

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm

uhh + i just wanna say : don’t forget … load your camera/phone batteries !!!!!! 8O :arrow:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby TabithaLordz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Uh? Really? This is where he is now? Sorry but I feel it is wasted talent. I do not understand why Jake would turn down the ability to reunite and tour with Ozzy, yet go play at "The Dive Bar" selling cd's for $5 off a girl drummer's MySpace page? Someone please strap a guitar and Jake, and ship him on tour with Ozzy.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 am

TabithaLordz wrote:Uh? Really? This is where he is now? Sorry but I feel it is wasted talent. I do not understand why Jake would turn down the ability to reunite and tour with Ozzy, yet go play at "The Dive Bar" selling cd's for $5 off a girl drummer's MySpace page? Someone please strap a guitar and Jake, and ship him on tour with Ozzy.

is it america STILL... today ??? JAKEEs ABILITY, BACKGROUND ,etc I WILL ALWAYS GO BACK TO WHY THE U.S-musicbiz DIDN’T DISTRIBUTING ''A FINE PINK MIST'' IN THE STATES-I'M RECALLING FROM JAKE E's INTERVIEW ABOUT IT. YUP I GUESS EUROPE S GOT MORE THAN THAT...SRY ABOUT MY OP AND IT LOOKS TO ME THAT SOME PPL ARE TALKING MORE ABOUT 3DAYSCASH LIKE , KINDA BEING HAPPIER W/ HIM IN AN UNKNOWN P-BAND THAN THIS BIGGER EVENT IN LV HILTON THE VEGAS ROCKS! MAGAZINE AWARDS 2010! WHY THAT :?: I WONDER LOL :!: .……AND HOW COME SYNEY DOESNT MENTION IT HERE AS SHE STARTED ON THIS HOME SITE …. WHO'S GOT FACEBOOK ,ETC ???
:lol: I AGREE TabithaLordz SHIP JakeE IN 1st CLASS deluxe !!!
PLS ARGUE ABOUT IT ,I'M READY!!
:mrgreen:

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Dont really know what to think here. Some dont understand why Jake is doing a project with these two. They beleive he should be in some bigger project. I would love as much as anybody else here to see Jake back on his feet.
Jake does what he does for a reason. Reason being, who really knows?
Its gonna take someone special to bring Jake back onto the stage for a fulltime deal. Just as Ray Gillen did apparently. If the other two from 3 Day Crush have that ability, so be it. I would love to see a recording from them. If Jake's heart is in it, it will be good. I see a few, taking jabs at Jakes playing now. Well shit, let the guy knock some rust off. When he does, watch out. Im sure it will be something to hear and see.
You see all these shows and shit now, that people use to rebuild there careers. Which Jake would surely never do. As Sydney said, he lurks in the shadows. I dont think he wants a spot light on him, but I feel he is definately worthy of a try at a rebuild.
It might never turn into nothing other than just some appearences in Vegas. But lets hope not.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...