New 3 Day Crush footage on You Tube

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: New 3 Day Crush footage on You Tube

Postby macheted01 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Oh yeah, by the way. Until then, I broke out my Badlands CD's again. Can never get enough of them.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby TabithaLordz » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:52 pm

macheted01 wrote:Dont really know what to think here. Some dont understand why Jake is doing a project with these two. They beleive he should be in some bigger project. I would love as much as anybody else here to see Jake back on his feet.
Jake does what he does for a reason. Reason being, who really knows?
Its gonna take someone special to bring Jake back onto the stage for a fulltime deal. Just as Ray Gillen did apparently. If the other two from 3 Day Crush have that ability, so be it. I would love to see a recording from them. If Jake's heart is in it, it will be good. I see a few, taking jabs at Jakes playing now. Well shit, let the guy knock some rust off. When he does, watch out. Im sure it will be something to hear and see.
You see all these shows and shit now, that people use to rebuild there careers. Which Jake would surely never do. As Sydney said, he lurks in the shadows. I dont think he wants a spot light on him, but I feel he is definately worthy of a try at a rebuild.
It might never turn into nothing other than just some appearences in Vegas. But lets hope not.

Re: macheted01

Not sure I would call that a "Project". I never saw Eddie Van Halen stumbling the grounds of Vegas scraping up "projects" or "gigs". :roll:

Im just curious "why" all the bottom feeding from Jake.

:arrow: This is the exact reason why the music today is - and- has been in jeapordy resulting in the same mono-toned white noised labels becoming more maintream.

What the 'RNR' world needs now is an enema. There is no pulse left to be found in music for guitarists like Jake. Someone needs to perform CPR on the scene before there is a code blue in the music industry of Rock.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:49 pm

macheted01 wrote:Dont really know what to think here. Some dont understand why Jake is doing a project with these two. They beleive he should be in some bigger project. I would love as much as anybody else here to see Jake back on his feet.
Jake does what he does for a reason. Reason being, who really knows?
Its gonna take someone special to bring Jake back onto the stage for a fulltime deal. Just as Ray Gillen did apparently. If the other two from 3 Day Crush have that ability, so be it. I would love to see a recording from them. If Jake's heart is in it, it will be good. I see a few, taking jabs at Jakes playing now. Well shit, let the guy knock some rust off. When he does, watch out. Im sure it will be something to hear and see.
You see all these shows and shit now, that people use to rebuild there careers. Which Jake would surely never do. As Sydney said, he lurks in the shadows. I dont think he wants a spot light on him, but I feel he is definately worthy of a try at a rebuild.
It might never turn into nothing other than just some appearences in Vegas. But lets hope not.

NO THAT’S NOT JAKE E I'M JUMPING AT .. IS THE ATTITUDE THAT SOME ARE ''CHEERING '' MORE FOR 3DAYC THAN V R !M A 2010 -CAN U CALL IT STATISTICs FOR A MINORITY PUTTING INTO THE AVERAGE OPINION !??? U CANT DENY THAT HE ''IS IN THE SPOTLIGHT'' ON THAT VR !M A 2010-SHOW W/ THESE ''MEGA''GUYS , BECUZ OF THAT LIST …MAYBE HE IS ONE OF THEIR ''JUDGES'' NEVERMIND WHAT !! :idea: WHY CANT HE BE JAMMING WITH SOME OF THESE GUYS WITHOUT TOURING THE WORLD AND WHY NOT DOING LIVERECORDINGS ,AS WELL :idea: -THAAT WOOD BE GREAT!
WELL I HAVE HEARD THAT'' BEING LURKING IN THE DARK'' …. I WAS ACCUSED ABOUT THAT HERE LOL…WOTZ, IF JAKE HOPEFULLY MIGHT HAVE A PROJECT HIMSELF = HIS OWN MUSIC STYLE!!!! …. AND THAT’S NOT BEING IN THE DARKNESS !!!
...3dc = CPR, code red ….imo

PS why don’t u burn a safety copy of thiz cd :mrgreen:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Jake back playing...getting his life together..being happy and looking forward is all I care about. I cant believe sme people on this thread are forgetting that Jake has been pratically invisable for years and now some are complaining cause he's not back with Ozzy. Lets just think about that little prospect for 1 moment. Dealing with Sharon Osbourne ...that hideous money grabing lier....her husband who cant sing any of the songs other people wrote for him at all now...he stumblings around stage as if he's looking for the toilet....Jake is better off playing low key bars and venues with people he likes and trusts. I for one am happy for him...good for you Jake..you sound fuckin great.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 pm

I think it would have been pretty cool if Jake joined Ratt even just for a few shows - Jake and Warren together would shred!
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby TabithaLordz » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Ninevah123 wrote:Jake back playing...getting his life together..being happy and looking forward is all I care about. I cant believe sme people on this thread are forgetting that Jake has been pratically invisable for years and now some are complaining cause he's not back with Ozzy. Lets just think about that little prospect for 1 moment. Dealing with Sharon Osbourne ...that hideous money grabing lier....her husband who cant sing any of the songs other people wrote for him at all now...he stumblings around stage as if he's looking for the toilet....Jake is better off playing low key bars and venues with people he likes and trusts. I for one am happy for him...good for you Jake..you sound fuckin great.

I have not heard anyone complain about him not being with Ozzy. I have concerns for his talent and the direction he is taking as well as the music industry starving for his sound.

About the Ozzy slander, that is what happens to great artists when they continue to deliver to their fans at such an old age.. :roll:

Better off playing low key venues and bars? Are you kidding me? 8O

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:05 pm

You know, I understand alot of people would like to see Jake back with Ozzy or with a bigger band or whatever, I get that, that Jake is the hero of my youth. But, perhaps that is just not what Jake wants, try to be happy that Jake is playing again and looks to be enjoying it, who knows, it may yet lead him back to the bigger stages we all remember him from.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:21 am

tedeeoo wrote:You know, I understand alot of people would like to see Jake back with Ozzy or with a bigger band or whatever, I get that, that Jake is the hero of my youth. But, perhaps that is just not what Jake wants, try to be happy that Jake is playing again and looks to be enjoying it, who knows, it may yet lead him back to the bigger stages we all remember him from.

Right on man, i feel the same way!!!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 pm

About the Ozzy slander, that is what happens to great artists when they continue to deliver to their fans at such an old age.. ...

Do me a favour.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:22 pm

TabithaLordz wrote:Uh? Really? This is where he is now? Sorry but I feel it is wasted talent. I do not understand why Jake would turn down the ability to reunite and tour with Ozzy, yet go play at "The Dive Bar" selling cd's for $5 off a girl drummer's MySpace page? Someone please strap a guitar and Jake, and ship him on tour with Ozzy.

Im gonna have to agree with you on this. I highly doubt anything will come out of this other than a few live shows. The drummer seems like a pretty cool chick though and the bass player has some decent and respestable credentials.

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 pm

So really what you're all saying is, Instead of Jake playing what makes him happy ( which is the point of playing ) you'd rather see him back in seclusion if he's not playing the mega stages with Ozzy or someone like that.
That's like saying someone should be in a coverband instead of writing originals because everyone only wants to hear covers.
Do what makes YOU happy Jake. We'll like it or we won't. Either way I'm just glad he's playing again.
Dave
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:03 am

dave1021 wrote:So really what you're all saying is, Instead of Jake playing what makes him happy ( which is the point of playing ) you'd rather see him back in seclusion if he's not playing the mega stages with Ozzy or someone like that.
That's like saying someone should be in a coverband instead of writing originals because everyone only wants to hear covers.
Do what makes YOU happy Jake. We'll like it or we won't. Either way I'm just glad he's playing again.
Dave

Not all of us Dave.

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 am

Let me clarify that before someone reads into it to much. I am just glad to see Jake playing and appearing to be happy about it.

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:11 pm

That was my point. Glad to see Jake back doing whatever HE wants to do and being happy about it.
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:44 am

.............THANKS GUYS I GOT THE POINT… :!: SO DO YOU THINK JAKE E WILL BE MISERABLE IN 3DAYC OR EVEN BEING FORCED TO BE IN THAT BAND :roll: :?: ……… I DIDNT SAY SO :!: BUT SURE HE IS ''SACRIFICING '' HIMSELF MAKING THESE PPL ''FAMOUS'' AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE WANNA SHAKE OFF HIS ARGGGHH%#¤ &%/¤#'S, TOO -MY ANALYZE OF THAT VIDEO
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...