world of possibilities

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

world of possibilities

Postby rustkill » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:54 pm

just drove back home from a trip to d.c/ 7 hour drive.

i had the ipoop rocking and had lots of ozzy and badlands in the mix.

my little brain started trying to work.

here are some of my thoughts.

could it be possible for someone to have a live webcam set up to show jake playing sometime with 3 day crush? maybe it could be hosted here? we log in and get to watch!!? most of the view should be of jake not like those old ozzy vids where you have to watch the singer and hope to see jake in the background or hope the camera man has enough brains to put the camera on jake for the solo!!!

another thought-- if Jake is getting out there some and playing in the future could there maybe be a jake web post once a month or something here maybe a guitar lesson ? talking about gear? sound ? something?

the other thought is for the jake home page here could there maybe be a rotating main picture of jake ? old / new , whatever just something different? maybe have it change once a week ? I am sure there are millions of great pictures of Jake?????

ok ok i know i have a better chance of getting picked up by aliens and taken to some other planet but sometimes my little pee brain thinks big!!

ok village idiot out
rustkill

All Access Member

Re: world of possibilities

Postby Shadow » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Those are all excellent ideals especially a cam-music update on new & Classic past jams of JAKE live w/the band his in now 3 DAY CRUSH to special live moments with OZZY, BADLANDS, WICKED ALLIANCE (he & theBEAST) and his Solo works. Just how did he put all those master-vibes to "A Fine Pink Mist", "Bark At the Moon", "Dusk" "The Rust" etc.,.and his special touch to "Retraced" so much fiery passion in all those Classic works that it would be nice to have a focus-view on them from time to time and how they came about. Who thought of the name Badlands, Wicked Alliance and 3 Day Crush: show rare photos old & new and if possible a voice audio of the Electric Rebel legend Jake E. Lee greeting his fans on the Main page...'it don't have to be everyday but once in awhile as a surprise. Something to think about anyway but never the less how it's displayed now is pretty cool/hip & informative: great job to the Administrator Webmaster/Jefnel1 (and past Webmaster Chris O'Neill) and his Staff for all there hard passionate works that goes into keeping this Music Career/HIstory Info 'Site of the Rebel legend JAKE E. LEE in the limelight groove...'it's very much appreciated. Great job! thank you.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby rustkill » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:02 pm

thanks shadow for the the reply! i had a feeling that atleast you would say something.

I guess all the others that looked at the post thought i was just stupid!

thanks

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:08 pm

rustkill wrote:thanks shadow for the the reply! i had a feeling that atleast you would say something.

I guess all the others that looked at the post thought i was just stupid!

thanks

No problem, Rustkill: I thought your post was groovin' (great ideals) and felt the need to respond. Have a great weekend. :D peace out!

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:32 am

I have been patiently waiting for some new footage of 3 Day Crush, but no luck yet. Hopefully they are doing a bunch of studio stuff or something. I just recently chopped up Dag The Giblets and added the individual songs to my video collection. I really find myself listening to Retraced alot. I really like the way he covers them songs. I passed it along to my other band members and they loved it. I only wish my band could have a little more drive in sounding like this when we do our covers.
But yeah, would be nice to see some new stuff rolling through here. Or just different. All in all though, I am glad there has been a place created for Jake fans. I woke up this morning at one point and there was an Ozzy video playing of Bark At The Moon, but with Zak and live somewhere. It was ok, but not Jake. Never seen it before. I wonder what Zaks and Gus's thoughts are on Jake's style. Whatever I have read, the Jake subject is always touched on lightly. Almost like they are told not to comment on him that much. Anyways, Starbucks coffee is in full force and just rambling now. Peace.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:14 pm

i had the ipoop rocking and had lots of ozzy and badlands in the mix.my little brain started trying to work.here are some of my thoughts.
could it be possible for someone to have a live webcam set up to show jake playing sometime with 3 day crush? maybe it could be hosted here

I have been patiently waiting for some new footage of 3 Day Crush, but no luck yet.

,,,,,, 8O wotz an ipoop.. -iLOL FOR iPOP LOLYPOP

I GOTTO PASTE SOME OF THE COMMENTS HERE ABOUT 3-DAYCRUSH
:arrow: I LOVE Jake to death but this is sad. This is a generic bar band at best - Jake you can do so much better than this.Please STOP wasting your talent on bullshit. WTF?! Finish the Wicked Alliance album with Mandy..... put together a band with a killer singer. Anything is better than this.//
:arrow: what is he doing playing with these amatures? after doing world tours with pro musicians? geeez
AND SO ,,,,,,
:arrow: Easily the best of Ozzy's guitarists. How does he manage to maintain that speed while moving his right hand so much? It kind of defies the 'economy of movement' law. :!:

I MEAN AINT IT TRUE ?
MY OPINION IS STILL THAT 3DC IS JAKE Es JAMBAND . THERE ARE SO MUCH OUT THERE AND JAKE E KNOWS MORE THAN ANYBODY ABOUT MUSICIANS I GUESS THIS SIDNEY LEVINE IS FAR OUT ... SHE IS ON HER MYSPACE BUT HAVENT WRITTEN A DOT ABOUT ANYTHING...

I JUST HOPE JAKE THINKS ABOUT WHAT HE LIKES AND PUT SOME OF HIS CLASSY TASTE OF HIS OWN STYLE :!: .....AND MANDY - 'ALLO 'ALLO.....
:!: :!:
:mrgreen:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 pm

I think all your suggestions are more than resonable....I also think we should start some kind of on-line petition where all the members on here can sign it saying we want an interview on this site with Jake with Jefnel doing the asking.

I dont know how we could go about it...maybe we can do some kind of page on this sire and then send it to the 3 Day Crush website or something and get them to tell Jake about it. Jake might pop by and look in on us but I dont know if he does....

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 am

Well as far as alfamy1's post. I read these negative comments as well somewhere. Personally, I'm just glad Jake is picking the guitar back up, no matter who its with. He has reached the top of the music bus. once. He's probably not concerned with trying to do it again. A true musician is just happy playing no matter where it is. The music industry tried to control what Badlands wa doing. Badlands did what they wanted to do and look, it was phenominal stuff. Yeah, definatley would like to see Greg resurface and do some stuff with Jake. Dont know much about Johnny Rocker, but I guess he is no pushover. Jake could easily be wherever he wants to be. Anything will be good enough for me. His playing never lets down.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:57 pm

macheted01 wrote:Well as far as alfamy1's post. I read these negative comments as well somewhere. Personally, I'm just glad Jake is picking the guitar back up, no matter who its with. He has reached the top of the music bus. once. He's probably not concerned with trying to do it again. A true musician is just happy playing no matter where it is. The music industry tried to control what Badlands wa doing. Badlands did what they wanted to do and look, it was phenominal stuff. Yeah, definatley would like to see Greg resurface and do some stuff with Jake. Dont know much about Johnny Rocker, but I guess he is no pushover. Jake could easily be wherever he wants to be. Anything will be good enough for me. His playing never lets down.

U KNOW I DONT THINK THESE PPL CARE ABOUT HOW BIG THE MONEY IZ TO BE MADE AND I DONT EITHER ,HOWEVER THE HARSHNESS OF WORDS. YEAH I AM GLAD HE IS AROUND, TO :) :D :lol: AND :!: GOING NUTZ ON STAGE :!: ABOUT THESE BEING BAD RUMORS AROUND.
BUT STILL IT IZ ABOUT THE QUALITY OF MUSICIANS FOR SOMEBODY LIKE JAKE E BEING IMPORTANT imo !!!!!! SOMETIMES IS JAKE BEST IN DOING STUFF ALL BY HIMSELF... HE IS PRETTY UNIQUE IF U KNOW ABOUT HIM!! IT IS NOT AN OBSTRUCTION BEING A PRODIGY I WISH I COULD TELL - SOL..........
GREG IS WORKING AS A TRAINER IN SOME :?: SPORTS , HAPPY OR NOT , HE SADLY DROPPED PLAYING, RECORDING -I WISH HE AND JAKE MET RIGHT DOWN SOMES BASEMENT AND JAM ON A COUPLE OF TRACKS ONTO,,,,,A CD :arrow: THEY TWO SHOULD JAM CUZ GREG IS REALLY GREAT -LISTEN TO GC's BASS LIVE STUFF / BADLANDS !!! AMUSING GOOD !!! :!: :mrgreen: :!:

PS I FOUND :

The place where Jake appeared last year was Texas Station. A friend of a friend had set the appearence up, so I got to hang with the guitar god for a couple hours. There was literally no one there. 25 people total, and 95% of them didnt know who Jake was. Was he buzzed? Yes, but was drinking scotch in moderation. Still smokes like crazy. He didnt seem like he was on anything, but who knows? As introverted as Jake is said to be, he was more than willing to answer questions, tell stories, etc...I guess his confidence level is low and doesnt practice much any more. The good news is, lately he has been out in public more in LV than he has been in years. I have been a HUGE Jake fan for 25 years, and was not disappointed when I met him. Great guy with a ton of great stories!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Here is the link to some of the negative comments:

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 604ba6fb9b

Check out pages 3 and 4 for the most recent posts about Jake living in Vegas.

Once again, maybe Jake is comfortable playing with Sydney Levine and Johnny Rocker. There's a good chemistry among the 3 on stage. Instead of playing with musicians who may not have an original sound or a fresh energy, he's chosen to play with them and seems happy doing so.

Also, maybe he is comfortable playing with them since he is trying to get back into it and may not want to deal with egos some other big names would have
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:45 am

I am glad to see that Jake appears to be happy and appears to be happy playing guitar again. Yes, I, just like everyone else here would like to see Jake or Sydnee or whoever give us an update every now and then on what's going on but I think by now we all know that's just not how Jake works. rustkill, your post is excellent, don't think anyone here thinks you are stupid for putting it up, sometimes it takes all of us a little time to get back to a post, speaking for myself only, I have learned that its wise for me to think about what I want to say before I post it here or anywhere else, its too easy for things to get taken the wrong way. I think Jake can do as little or as much as he chooses to, either way I'm happy.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:12 pm

tedeeoo wrote:I am glad to see that Jake appears to be happy and appears to be happy playing guitar again. Yes, I, just like everyone else here would like to see Jake or Sydnee or whoever give us an update every now and then on what's going on but I think by now we all know that's just not how Jake works. rustkill, your post is excellent, don't think anyone here thinks you are stupid for putting it up, sometimes it takes all of us a little time to get back to a post, speaking for myself only, I have learned that its wise for me to think about what I want to say before I post it here or anywhere else, its too easy for things to get taken the wrong way. I think Jake can do as little or as much as he chooses to, either way I'm happy.

..........its really loOks like Sydney Levin is here around and PM'ed U .. LouZ ,.. and ... who knows LOL:!: :lol: :mrgreen:

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Have never recieved a PM from Sydney.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Same here. I never got a PM from Sydney

Also there haven't been any signs of 3 Day Crush doing another gig :(
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:16 am

LouZ wrote:Same here. I never got a PM from Sydney

Also there haven't been any signs of 3 Day Crush doing another gig :(

:mrgreen: ,,,,nah , i kinda said ''it is looks like'' she is...PM'n ,,,,,,,,,,,
...and yeah where are these promised gigs gone.......
:?: 8O :?:

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...