Jake- new tune

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Jake- new tune

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:05 pm

The new tune that Jake, Vinnie Castalda and Frank Trigg recorded is on unsanctionedrecords.com, go under downloads. It was recorded to be MMA fighter Frank Trigg's entrance theme. I only listened to the snippet (you can download the tune for 1.49, which I will do), very heavy tune and an absolute kick-a@# guitar tone from Jake. Everybody check it out!!!!!!!

Ted

All Access Member

Re: Jake- new tune

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Just checked, you can hear the whole track at franktrigg.com., no solo in the song but great, heavy guitar tone for that type of music. I know some die-hard fans won't like it, but I'm just glad to hear Jake playing guitar!!!

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Cool tune. Hope to hear more from Jake soon. Good to him working again.
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

All Access Member

Postby markymarc1979 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Very cool, heavy as a real heavy one

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Just listened to it.........classic thunderous metal.....Jake's still got it.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Is this a new band JAKE is gonna be in? I really like what he did with the "Retraced" recording line-up and miss them alot! No doubt this is another incrediable line-up of legendary musicians and hope it has a Western/Hard Rock Blues feel to it: I check it out and "thanks" a bunch for the surprise...'I knew JAKE couldn't stay away from the Music Studio for tooo long "music" is in his veins and JAKE is simply remarkable in all the Music quest endeavors his participated/launched off with: I look forward to hearing this new song mentioned above in the main post from "teedeeoo". Thank you! Just curious will JAKE do a follow-up to "Retraced" or even a far out there "...'Pink Mist II" and plus I want him to conclude his music works his & w/theBeast WICKED ALLIANCE & BURGEIOUS PIGS and also Greg CHAISSON. I know I want "alot" for da Oge to do but that's how it is...'SMILE. peace and I'll definately check out those "new" music grooves that Jake E. Lee is working on w/Frank Triggs (strange name) & Vinnie Castalda it sounds fascinating! :D :o 8)

Postby MusicScholar » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Check out this TV segment about what Jake is up to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OczeKkwoomQ

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 am

Interesting. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I remember hearing this during the fight. Too bad Frank got knocked out like he did. Did not realize Jake was part of this song. That is way cool and this is pretty recent as well. Downloaded it and it and is now part of the collection. Hope to hear more from Jake.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:47 pm

MusicScholar wrote:Check out this TV segment about what Jake is up to.

Looking forward to the gritty-Gator Jake E. Lee solid-master grooves with his new band 3 DAY CRUSH: can't waid to see & hear the new album that Mr. Jake E. Lee, Mr.Johnny Rocker and Ms. Levine has instore for us. I know it's gonna be Solid-groovin'. :twisted:

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:59 am

Shadow wrote:

Looking forward to the gritty-Gator Jake E. Lee solid-master grooves with his new band 3 DAY CRUSH: can't waid to see & hear the new album that Mr. Jake E. Lee, Mr.Johnny Rocker and Ms. Levine has instore for us. I know it's gonna be Solid-groovin'. :twisted:

Shadow :!: what's a gator in this case or else what is the similarity betweeen an Alligator and Jake then???? Btw how ''vintage'' are you .... Ur always bring ''vintage'' up once in a while ,,,,, :?: :?:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 am

I'm gonna guess that it has something to do with Voodoo Highway.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:44 pm

alfamy1 wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Shadow :!: what's a gator in this case or else what is the similarity betweeen an Alligator and Jake then???? Btw how ''vintage'' are you .... Ur always bring ''vintage'' up once in a while ,,,,, :?: :?:

Lighten up homeboy and dont get your little Sweedish panties in a bunch !!! Shadow has a way with words and i always look forward to reading her posts . And nobody has to explain anything to you if they dont want to ya dig Sweedy ?

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:56 pm

ALFAMY1
Gritty-Gator is just a phrase I've always used when I speak of BADLANDS & The Elusive E. (Mr. Jake E. Lee). It regards to something very hip, clever & raw. And vintage is something that is rare & special which many Classic musicians/bands fall under. I've been a fan of many genre's of Vocalists/Musicians/Bands since a little girl when gettin' my first album RARE EARTH in 1969 and have every right if need be to use the word vintage if I feel like it. It's not intented to bother anyone...'it's part of how I address fameous people, places and things of great "worth & honor" definately fit the bill. And I lov the way it sounds the word "vintage" is treasure. Much respects!
alfamy1 wrote:
Shadow wrote:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Harddriver
Thanks for coming to my defense. It's very appreciated. You have a groovin' chillin day. Godbless! de
harddriver wrote:
alfamy1 wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Lighten up homeboy and dont get your little Sweedish panties in a bunch !!! Shadow has a way with words and i always look forward to reading her posts . And nobody has to explain anything to you if they dont want to ya dig Sweedy ?

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Hey Shadow,
You brought up Rare Earth. I had the pleasure of meeting and dining with Gill Bridges on a couple occasions. He is my X's, Moms boyfriend. Very nice guy. I guess I was way off with the gator thing. They have the picture of the gator on the Voodoo Highway CD and I thought that is where you were coming from.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...