LOUDNESS-25th Anniversary

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

LOUDNESS-25th Anniversary

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:57 pm

METAL legend*s Rockers LOUDNESS will be celebrateing their 25th Anniversary and during an extensive Tour of North America 2006! That's very "exciting" news for ground breaking "Thunder from the East" band LOUDNESS. There's a really cool indepth-Interview Pt1 with the Lead singer Minoru Niihara on the Guitar Master's 'site dinosaurrockguitar.com and Pt2 will be on their Leader/Trailblazer Guitarist Akira Takasaki. Check it out for it includes an mightly list of great legendary dinosaurrock Guitarists like: Leslie West, Randy Rhoads, Jake E. Lee, Zakk Wylde, Doug Alrich, Michael Schenker, Vivian Campbell, Vandenberg, etc.,. etc.,. that totally rattled & shook the World! :o 8) 8O WOW, great list and mega Interviews too. Peace!

All Access Member

Re: LOUDNESS-25th Anniversary

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:32 pm

Are you going to check out a show on the tour?

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:44 pm

they better come to Sweden, or someone better videotape it and share it :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby vayalaping » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:08 pm

I'm gonna go see them in April when they stop by here in Northern VA (Jaxx Nightclub).

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:10 am

vayalaping wrote:I'm gonna go see them in April when they stop by here in Northern VA (Jaxx Nightclub).

Jaxx can get the shows, that's for sure! I should have checked out Europe when they played there. Did you?

Postby vayalaping » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:41 pm

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
vayalaping wrote:I'm gonna go see them in April when they stop by here in Northern VA (Jaxx Nightclub).

Jaxx can get the shows, that's for sure! I should have checked out Europe when they played there. Did you?

Nah, I missed em... Last two shows I saw there were Michael Schenker and Frank Marino. They both killed!

Here is Jaxx's calendar of events:
http://www.jaxxroxx.com/jaxx_cal.htm

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:54 am

Does anyone have any information about Michael Schenker's website? I can't seem to find it, anymore. Domo arigato.

Postby vayalaping » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:01 pm

frethead wrote:Does anyone have any information about Michael Schenker's website? I can't seem to find it, anymore. Domo arigato.

http://www.michaelschenkerhimself.com/

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:31 pm

PoetsandMadmen

I really would like to see this legendary "Thunder from the East" Band LOUDNESS for their Master Metal legends and it's their 25th Music Anniversary! It's in my Heart to go but I have to see how things goes with work in all & plus if I have the extra time to actually attend but like I said I would "love" to see this legendary band LOUDNESS for their definately coming this way. I'm like Oh, my goodness-that's fantastic, totally exciting my Heart is racing! :D Are you going if they come to your Home Area, PoetsandMadment? Peace.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:49 pm

Shadow wrote:PoetsandMadmen

I really would like to see this legendary "Thunder from the East" Band LOUDNESS for their Master Metal legends and it's their 25th Music Anniversary! It's in my Heart to go but I have to see how things goes with work in all & plus if I have the extra time to actually attend but like I said I would "love" to see this legendary band LOUDNESS for their definately coming this way. I'm like Oh, my goodness-that's fantastic, totally exciting my Heart is racing! :D Are you going if they come to your Home Area, PoetsandMadment? Peace.

I would check them out if given the opportunity. Here in East Tennessee a person has to be willing to drive either to Atlanta, Winston-Salem, NC, or Sprinfield, VA (Jaxx) to see a decent show. In other words I'll be driving anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do so.

I was very tempted to drive to Atlanta this coming Saturday to see the Finnish rockers, Sonata Arctica in all their glory at the Masqerade. I'll probably pass though.....

Return to Free for all...