Some Jake Mentions in Donnie Vie Enuffnuff Podcast interview

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Some Jake Mentions in Donnie Vie Enuffnuff Podcast interview

Postby StevenB » Tue May 17, 2011 6:32 pm

GO hear and scroll down a few inches to Play
http://fromoutofnowheremedia.tumblr.com/

A little info on how he ended up on the Znuff record.

All Access Member

Re: Some Jake Mentions in Donnie Vie Enuffnuff Podcast interview

Postby Shadow » Wed May 18, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm sure it's a cool Rock N Roller vintage Interview with the E Nuff Z Nuff Frontman's Donnie Vie. I was "pleased" to hear a good while back that Mr. Jake E. Lee guest appeared on their album helping them with that along the way. I wish that the album would have made it's way into Record stores...'I believe you can only get it online, special order limited edititions were put out. All in all it was cool that these legendary Musicians Lee & Vie got a chance work with one another. I didn't have time to listern to the Interview but I'm sure it's a really cool treasure listern & keep. Thanks for sharing! peace.

All Access Member

Re: Some Jake Mentions in Donnie Vie Enuffnuff Podcast interview

Postby macheted01 » Thu May 19, 2011 6:11 am

I listened to the interview and he had nothing but good things to say about Jake. It is a lengthy interview and the conversation about Jake was just a little tidbit. Donnie Vie seemed to be a straight shooter and sounded like a cool dude. He spent alot of time talking of his girlfriend. He said Jake just does what he does and occasionally hears something going on in the studio that he likes and becomes part of it. He definatley is not looking for fame at this point and time and it would take the right bunch of guys to get him out there again. Always good to hear something about Jake.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...