Fat guitars

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Fat guitars

Postby Fedaykin » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:34 am

Brian Setzer play a guitar so fat it got a kickstand on its booty.
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

All Access Member

Re: Fat guitars

Postby Shadow » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Really, that's pretty impressive and I bet it's a real beauty...'I like Brian Setzer, his an amazing musician too! The biggest guitar I've ever seen Jake E. Lee with is in the Gallery photo section: as for the name of the instrument rather it's a Jackson, Fender or ESP guitar I'm clear on that but it's a Classic beauty...'it's red, cream & gold color looking. And it's huge other then that it's the solid-big brown one his playing on the video "The Last Time" which is pretty hefty looking. :twisted: I like that one, too.

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Shadow wrote:Really, that's pretty impressive and I bet it's a real beauty...'I like Brian Setzer, his an amazing musician too! The biggest guitar I've ever seen Jake E. Lee with is in the Gallery photo section: as for the name of the instrument rather it's a Jackson, Fender or ESP guitar I'm clear on that but it's a Classic beauty...'it's red, cream & gold color looking. And it's huge other then that it's the solid-big brown one his playing on the video "The Last Time" which is pretty hefty looking. :twisted: I like that one, too.

I remember Jake playing stand-up bass in J. Geil's Band, then known as Jake & Geil, back in 76 in Boston at McTiernen's. They opened for Loggins & Messinna at he Malibu Chili Cookoff in '78, right before he left Teaser and joined Mickey Ratt.

Here's J. Geil's Band from 81 on MTV with Juan Crocier (RATT) incognito on Sax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHo43B6nu60
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Classic footage on the legendary Rockers J. GEIL's Band "Freeze Frame" is just one in many of their hits.
Fedaykin, as amusing as some of your post-comments are there really waaaay off base: check out JAKE's Biography "here"..'now that's the real deal right there :!: End of story.

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:13 am

Shadow wrote:Classic footage on the legendary Rockers J. GEIL's Band "Freeze Frame" is just one in many of their hits.
Fedaykin, as amusing as some of your post-comments are there really waaaay off base: check out JAKE's Biography "here"..'now that's the real deal right there :!: End of story.
Jake was awsome in the Twisted Sister video, You Can't Stop Rock and Roll where he was one of the Scotland Yard detectives trying to stop rock and roll. He's the third detective on the Taste Squad. You only see him for a millisecond.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaehBH7DtR4

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Fedaykin wrote:
Shadow wrote:Classic footage on the legendary Rockers J. GEIL's Band "Freeze Frame" is just one in many of their hits.
Jake was awsome in the Twisted Sister video, You Can't Stop Rock and Roll where he was one of the Scotland Yard detectives trying to stop rock and roll. He's the third detective on the Taste Squad. You only see him for a millisecond.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaehBH7DtR4

Sorry, Fedaykin...'as I said before your stories are quite amusing yet to far out there & made up/untrue. JAKE E. LEE's Music Career is pretty solidfied & not this far out goofy-stories your coming up with (although J. Geil's band is a solid Classic band...'Jake wasn't never in it). JAKE's solid Music History w/bands like Ozzy Osbourne, his own band Badlands and Wicked Alliance are grounded facts/real & unique & yes, his earlier days w/Teaser & Ratt. Much respects.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:23 am

This Fedaykin asshole stalks this forum like a desease

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Sunrise wrote:This Fedaykin asshole stalks this forum like a desease
Am I the only one that recognizes a JOKE when I read one?
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Postby jakebrake » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:24 am

alot of those random Fedaykin comments are funny. strange, but funny.

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:26 am

jakebrake wrote:alot of those random Fedaykin comments are funny. strange, but funny.
Fedaykin kicks ass!

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:27 am

Life is strange.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Rainbow » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:23 am

........do you have TP for my bunghole???

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 am

Rainbow wrote:........do you have TP for my bunghole???
If you're a Smackahoe Indian you should now how to build a TP.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:57 pm

jakebrake wrote:alot of those random Fedaykin comments are funny. strange, but funny.

Yeh I get a good laugh out of his comments, good to see someone with a good sense of humor, always puts a smile on my face :)

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Rock wrote:

Yeh I get a good laugh out of his comments, good to see someone with a good sense of humor, always puts a smile on my face :)
Do Tibetan monks worry about split ends? I bet their male hairdressers do. HAHAHHA!

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...