Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Aga-Ta » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Image

Image

8)

Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: uk

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Rainbow » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 am

Amazing - great find

Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: West Springfield, Mass. U.S.A.

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:36 pm

very cool.

Ultimate Sinner
User avatar
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:59 pm
Location: Piscataway, NJ

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby johnorlitta » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:29 pm

How do you find all of these great photos? You must be up all night looking for them!!!
"We give you Jake E. Lee: the man who hates time and tremolos"

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:24 pm

johnorlitta wrote:How do you find all of these great photos? You must be up all night looking for them!!!


Yes, you're right - often looking on the net at night ... :wink:
But it takes me a lot of time removing watermarks and subtitles of the photos.

Ultimate Sinner
User avatar
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:43 pm
Location: Pfäffikon , Gsteig, Ötikon- CH

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Allfyve » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:
johnorlitta wrote:How do you find all of these great photos? You must be up all night looking for them!!![/quote]
Yes, you're right - often looking on the net at night ... :wink:
But it takes me a lot of time removing watermarks and subtitles of the photos.


better daytime bcuz thr light reflects, dimming the screen i.e nobody sees it :!: ''good girl'' you're learning how to cope with the rest of them who doodles with the copyrights ,,,hrmmm,/ i 'm innocent ,btw !

i'm amazed that your english drastically has improved -scary 8O

btw you forgot removing the polish -fotoo.pl copyright source at these ( sxy :!: ) pixs

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Aga-Ta » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Allfyve wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote:
johnorlitta wrote:How do you find all of these great photos? You must be up all night looking for them!!![/quote]
Yes, you're right - often looking on the net at night ... :wink:
But it takes me a lot of time removing watermarks and subtitles of the photos.


better daytime bcuz thr light reflects, dimming the screen i.e nobody sees it :!: ''good girl'' you're learning how to cope with the rest of them who doodles with the copyrights ,,,hrmmm,/ i 'm innocent ,btw !

i'm amazed that your english drastically has improved -scary 8O

btw you forgot removing the polish -fotoo.pl copyright source at these ( sxy :!: ) pixs



Do I think that trying to be malicious?
As for copyright - I give the author photo if you just know it. Copies only those images that the authors themselves available on the internet (in the margin saying they are not high res images) and I have on this account any financial benefit.
I don't share them here for myself - I do it for you, I wanted to share them with other Jake's fans.
I remove subtitles from a simple reason - disfigure the image. Of course, if the picture is given by the author in a reasonable place - not just delete such information.
What to fotoo.pl-it's a portal dealing with the hosting of photos, I had to upload them to a server to be able to show them on the forum.
And that's all.

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Aga-Ta » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm

I wanted to once again point out that I always give information on the author's picture if they know it.
Personally, I'm interested in photography, so I know what's important.

All Access Member
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Mississippi

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 am

The first picture is really cool, love that shot. Thanks for putting these up!!

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Aga-Ta » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 pm

tedeeoo wrote:The first picture is really cool, love that shot. Thanks for putting these up!!


Also I think that first picture is great .. :) . Very good frame composition and Jake is well without glasses .. :wink:

Ultimate Sinner
User avatar
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:43 pm
Location: Pfäffikon , Gsteig, Ötikon- CH

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Allfyve » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Aga-Ta wrote: But it takes me a lot of time removing watermarks and subtitles of the photos,,,,,,,,
I remove subtitles from a simple reason - disfigure the image,,,,,,,,,,
.....and I have on this account any financial benefit.
Do I think that trying to be malicious?


well i dont judge -you said it :!: :!: and the more u write the worse it gets !! and the rest, i cant get a grip on like ''this account any financial benefit '' :?: YOU GOT OR NOT ANY financial benefits
8O :arrow: yeah the first one iz verry sxy

Ultimate Sinner
User avatar
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:43 pm
Location: Pfäffikon , Gsteig, Ötikon- CH

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Allfyve » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:15 pm

OOOHHH THE SECOND ONE TOOOOOO except the sun-glasses
btw He Mark Weissplayed an active role in creating the visual imagery of heavy metal and glam rock, as these styles of music began to gain radio radio airplay ...... HE IS FROM USA AND I HAVENT HEARD OF HIM, EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Aga-Ta » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Allfyve wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote: But it takes me a lot of time removing watermarks and subtitles of the photos,,,,,,,,
I remove subtitles from a simple reason - disfigure the image,,,,,,,,,,
.....and I have on this account any financial benefit.
Do I think that trying to be malicious?


well i dont judge -you said it :!: :!: and the more u write the worse it gets !! and the rest, i cant get a grip on like ''this account any financial benefit '' :?: YOU GOT OR NOT ANY financial benefits
8O :arrow: yeah the first one iz verry sxy


I knew that my pointing out this error language ..;)
Of course I wanted to write that I don't have on this account any financial benefits.

The fact that the first photo is very sexy.

All Access Member
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Shadow » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Agreed a very amazing great treasure find and a very big "thank you" to the photographer Mark Weiss catching JAKE E. LEE in some very chill-down relaxed down time. For musicians back in those days Toured nearly non-stop!!! Very bussssssy job Touring from City to City from State to State and World Wide and it still going on with many outstanding bands & musicians today. Thank goodness for that...'for we get a chance to still see our beloved Idols. JAKE looks superfantastic in those ruby-gem vinate B/W photos above love the one w/him looking out the Train window & the cool shade one is a sizzler as well. 8) YOU ROCK JAKE!

Ultimate Sinner
User avatar
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:43 pm
Location: Pfäffikon , Gsteig, Ötikon- CH

Re: Very rare Jake's photos by Mark Weiss

Postby Allfyve » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:
Allfyve wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote:But it takes me a lot of time removing watermarks and subtitles of the photos,,,,,,,,
I remove subtitles from a simple reason - disfigure the image,,,,,,,,,,
.....and I have on this account any financial benefit.
Do I think that trying to be malicious?

well i dont judge - you said it :!: and the more u write the worse it gets !! and the rest, i cant get a grip on like ''this account any financial benefit ''YOU GOT OR NOT ANY financial benefits yeah the first one iz verry sxy

I knew that my pointing out this error language ..;)
Of course I wanted to write that I don't have on this account any financial benefits.The fact that the first photo is very sexy.



YOUR REPLY IS NOT ''FUNNY''

Return to All things Jake E Lee...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest