Jake's effects collection- PIX

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake's effects collection- PIX

Postby dixiefix » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:
dixiefix wrote:as said about AFPM is , that jake e has composed (except Soulfinger) and played ALLs instruments ...but why does he looks so sad :cry:

Don't overdo it-in some pictures he smiles. Perhaps Jake just does not like photographers and interviews.

,,,,,,,,I compare to all pict that have been around :!: :!: +u seems to got tons of more -i don't think photographers and interviews was the reason ....

and have you ever read interviews w/ Jake He seems to be the best, accurate, well spoken and very clear- plz check on the left Information/ Interviews

but in this case, these pict, yeah he is really TRYING to put on a smile! notice when a person is happy/smiling/etc you can see it in his eyes, you know...?

BTW Jade was 10yrs when her mother/ J's wife died - i think he was still in badlands then ?????
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 pm

++anyway what's the BIG deal about it......
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:39 pm

dixiefix wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote:
dixiefix wrote:as said about AFPM is , that jake e has composed (except Soulfinger) and played ALLs instruments ...but why does he looks so sad :cry:

Don't overdo it-in some pictures he smiles. Perhaps Jake just does not like photographers and interviews.

,,,,,,,,I compare to all pict that have been around :!: :!: +u seems to got tons of more -i don't think photographers and interviews was the reason ....

and have you ever read interviews w/ Jake He seems to be the best, accurate, well spoken and very clear- plz check on the left Information/ Interviews

but in this case, these pict, yeah he is really TRYING to put on a smile! notice when a person is happy/smiling/etc you can see it in his eyes, you know...?

BTW Jade was 10yrs when her mother/ J's wife died - i think he was still in badlands then ?????

You're right, Jake is missing in these photos that spark of joy in his eyes, which usually have ..
Jade was born in 1987 .
Unless I am not mistaken-in America, if someone finishes such as 9 years are already talking about the person that is 10 years old.
I come from Europe, I guess that you too - we specify otherwise in years.
So, Jake's ex-wife to die in 1996 ...

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:49 am

I vaguely remember an interview in BURRN!(japanese heavy
metal magazine), the interviewer was some English speaking
western person and the interviewer explained the album
a fine pink mist (this album is filled with his sadness:
death of his wife,etc..) I just vaguely remember because
I didn't buy that magazine, I just stood and read it
in a bookstore.

and I also remember, maybe another interview, the interviewer wrote
(a tall lady was there with him, and he seemed relaxed than before)
and in another book, there was a trifle article that
(what do you think of your girlfriend?) some rock musicans answered,
Jake was caught and said ( every time
I see my beautiful wife, Linda?? I admit I feel I am a happiest man in
the world) and maybe in BURRN a interviewer said (he had divorced recently, but it seems
now he has a beautiful girlfriend)

I think these interviews were made during Badland's area or little after
that, so I thought Jake married to that blond model, and the model died,
also ex-wife was dead. Because when you have a beautiful new girlfriend,
and ex-wife suddenly died, can you be so sad before the new girlfriend?

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:57 pm

dixiefix wrote:++anyway what's the BIG deal about it......

You're the one making it a big deal.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Awesome feature-Coverage the Japanese PLAYER magazine did on Jake E. Lee in 1996. JAKE looks intense & chill-down while cool gazing at the Camera. I like the 1st Advertisement of him most w/his ESP Blue-Purple guitar and all his music gear pedals (fuzz box, I think their also called, right?!) I also digg the other Classic ..Pink Mist Ads, too. :twisted: :o 8)

Postby jadelee » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:45 am

Hey everyone im jakes daughter jade.. so I would like to get somethings straight... first my mother sharon died because of aids which u could learn about from my aunt Beth Hart who is a singer and writes songs about my mother. First ray my dads singer died than my mother died. They were seperated but still married. Linda and my dad were never married. 2nd I was born in 84. Please have respect for my mother she died when I was 10 no she wasnt a model but should have been . Thank you. Also theres a pic of me and my dad and someone said oh his daughters trailer park nope not my house. Heres s pix of my beloved mother with me and my dad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby aqharyder » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 am

Thank you for sharing the photo and information. I'm very sorry for your loss, especially at such a young age. It looks like you have your mom's smile.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Tonefiend » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:48 pm

jadelee wrote:Hey everyone im jakes daughter jade.. so I would like to get somethings straight... first my mother sharon died because of aids which u could learn about from my aunt Beth Hart who is a singer and writes songs about my mother. First ray my dads singer died than my mother died. They were seperated but still married. Linda and my dad were never married. 2nd I was born in 84. Please have respect for my mother she died when I was 10 no she wasnt a model but should have been . Thank you. Also theres a pic of me and my dad and someone said oh his daughters trailer park nope not my house. Heres s pix of my beloved mother with me and my dad

Such a tragedy, I'm sorry to hear that and much respect to her.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:24 pm

The last pic he is holding up is Kent Armstrong effects which more information can be found on WD Music's website.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 pm

I have seen the family picture way back. Now that I see it again, you can really see the resemblance between your Mom and Beth.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...