God Bless ozzy

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

God Bless ozzy

Postby Kathy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Has any one else seen this on Showtime called God Bless Ozzy? It is dated 2010.. It is watching a train wreck. Ozzy and Sharon( of course) talk about what a great guitarist Randy Rhodes was, and that is true. Ozzy said Randy's death was one of the worst things that has ever happended to him. He did show I counted 3 pics of Jake but he was never montioned...One was when Jake wasn't even in his band the pic of them shaving with his hair up and Ozzy acting(I don't think I was a act anymore) like a insane person...a photo when Ozzy and Motley Crue were touring....had to look fast and hard to find Jake ....and the back of Jake's head on a 80s video....I was really supprised that Jake was not even discused or spoke about or more photos were shown..
Tommy Lee even stated "Ozzy took a piss at the pool and Nikki Stix licked Ozzys piss.....Lee got Ozzy to return to his hotel room and Ozzy insisted Lee come in. Lee said then Ozzy pull his pants down and took a shit on the floor then started smearing it on the walls. Lee said it was too much for him so he left the room." After seeing this...I'm glad Jake left God only knows what
may have happened to him.....

All Access Member

Re: God Bless ozzy

Postby Kathy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Sorry, The only reason I watched this was to see if Ozzy had anything to say about Jake and maybe see some good or behind the scene pics of Jake.... :evil:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 am

It is a documentary on Ozzy afterall...
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:38 pm

I've grown to hate Ozzy.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm glad to see someone else feels this way...Ozzy said his son begging him not to leave him (this will be his first family) was another worst time in his life...Sharon was sitting beside him and while he was making that statement
she moved away her body lang told it all. Looked like it pissed her off that he seemed upset....oh and Randy Rhodes and Ozzys fathers passing were the other "worst times'.
He has turned into a joke...Sorry to be so mean sounding.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:19 am

Theres nothing mean in pointing out a disfucntional bunch of fools. Ozzy has been controlled by Sharon for the best part of 30 years. I also noticed that Ozzy left the room in the video and refused to listen to the Ultimate Sin, does he refuse to live in the mansion the Ultimate Sin bought him? I guess not. Even the way got rid of Zakk was a disgrace, has anyone seen any of the comments Zakk made about Ozzy, he never even knew he was no longer in the band. Zakk phoned him and told him to tell him to his face if he was out but as far as I know he never did, he did what he did to Jake. I only went to see Ozzy because I anted to see Zakk and Randy Castilo, I watched them for the whole night, Ozzy was a distraction.

Another gem from the Osbourne book of family values was for Sharon to empty the bottle of jack Daniels Jack Osbourne has hidden under his bed ...the empty it and fill it with her urine. Pretty much sums them up.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:53 pm

I remember the urine scene. 8O at first that show was funny Sharon and Ozzy throughing hams( bad use of food) at their neighbors...but then they got alittle too crazy for me....and spending money, mansions, face lifts ect..
Sharon has Jake, Zack, Randy and the other band members to thank for her lifestyle..The last 2 times I saw Ozzy/Jake...Ozzy stumbled around on stage in fancy robes and sang off key...what a mess he was...a very well promoted mess....Not Jake and the band they did their jobs very well!!

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:10 pm

No, no, Ozzy didn't leave the room because he refuses to listen to the Ultimate Sin album, he left the room because of one of the concept videos from that era that he hated.

But you are right about all the Sharon stuff though. And that Zakk thing. No one has been more loyal, out of all the band members, than Zakk. Then to get rid of him in THAT kind of manner??

Jake, he got his own ass thrown out. He didn't care anymore and wasn't showing up. I think he was kinda fed up with the whole situation. It was time for him to go.

But Sharon? NO ONE is more vindictive than that woman. If someone didn't do what she wanted she ALWAYS finds a way to fuck them. No matter how big or how small the gesture.

Anyone ever notice what she did to all the former bass players (who she had issues with) in the the credits for the Ozzman Cometh hits album? She changed them all to female names:

Bill Susan
Bob Daisy
Trudy Sarzo

Unbelievable. And so petty.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:34 am

I have not watched this show, but all know that Ozzy was just f#$%ed up out of his mind during the Jake time frame. So do you really blame Jake for getting the way he did. If that was indeed the case.
I dont remember the exact year of the Ozzfest tour, but Iron Maiden picked up a ton of Ozzy's slack. I guess Ozzy was having some health issues during the tour and was not able to perform some of the shows. That left Iron Maiden headlining. I guess they were egged and caught lots of grief from some folks that Sharon had put up to it. The particular show I attended, Ozzy did play, so that was good. I must say though, that Iron Maiden was the highlight of the whole show to me. They were awsome. Maiden did throw out the comment that you should here our own system and light shows on our own show. Which I guess upset the Oz family. It is known fact though that DTE is not able to support the whole Maiden show, the stage is to small. I dont think Maiden was shooting down the system, just bragging up and trying to promote themselves is all. In any case, I guess where I was going with this is that Sharon is quite the shister.
As far as Zak goes he was great and easily can achieve the status he had again. BLS just sounded like garbage the last few times I had seen them. The newer Ozzy shows that followed sounded the same. I think Zak is in a better place right now. Sober still, I think. Which hopefully will lead to some more creative stuff, such as stuff he did in his early years of Ozzy and Pide & Glory or even his acoustic BLS stuff was cool.
I did not and will not buy the DVD release of Speak Of The Devil, such as many are doing. I thought the cd was terrible, so. I have seen an Ultimate Sin Tour on DVD that has been getting sold on ebay here and there, but dont know much other than that. Would love to see that get officially released.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Dude, you're totally missing out and don't seem to understand what this really is.

The 'Speak of the Devil' DVD has NOTHING to do with the album. I don't know why they chose to call it that but trust me, it's a totally different set. Only the band line up is the same. The album is all Sabbath tunes, the DVD is full Diary of a Madman set! It was filmed months before that album was recorded.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Well, you caught my attention. I looked on Amazon and Speak Of The Devil does appear to have a totally different track listing. Sorry, but I could not make it through a full listen of the cd when it came out. At some point, I may check it out. There is some rave of Tommy Aldridge drum solo. Yeah, when I first heard of this it was a little misleading.

Postby skezza » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:45 pm

I think people are really getting over heels about this documentary. Ozzy mentions Randy, thats it. Jake wasn't mentioned. Zakk was mentioned once maybe? No mention of any of the others or Gus G. So I think people need to put it back it into context.

I actually enjoyed the documentary more for the scenes of him visiting his home town. Aston is pretty rough (not far from where I live, an hour at most) and it's just interesting to see how he reacted when he saw what it was like now.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 am

Would like to know how Jake got himself fired. There is no record of Jake not showing up for rehearsals other then what Sharon Osbourne says, and given she's a cheating lying bitch I wouldn't trust her to look at her watch and give me the correct time.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Yes there is record of it and it's been stated by several accounts, not just Sharon. Read interviews with the other band members. Phil Sousson went on record just in the last year or two about how Jake wasn't showing up for rehearsals. It's very true.

Jake was HOURS late for his first AUDITION with Ozzy, so think of what he must of been like once he was settled in for a few years. Jake has a very hard time being in a structured situation where he has to do everything on schedule and in someone else's time frame. That too is a fact that no one who knows Jake or who's ever worked with him will deny.

And based on the last 15 years, you can see how well that works out.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:05 pm

A true rebel. I am sure it did not hurt his feeling that he got fired. It sounds like that is the road he wanted to travel. Sitting back patiently to see what unravels with the new Jake material. I personaly know musicians that you just cant work with and seems to be the case with many others not just me. Its a hard thing to find a group of guys that you can gel with.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...