Jake album & WORLD TOUR!!??????

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Jake album & WORLD TOUR!!??????

Postby oleander » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm

OK people, so it looks like this may actually be happening......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whaddayathink?.....................

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... mID=180474

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake album & WORLD TOUR!!??????

Postby dixiefix » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

oleander wrote:OK people, so it looks like this may actually be happening......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whaddayathink?............http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... mID=180474

Ex-OZZY OSBOURNE/BADLANDS guitarist Jake E. Lee is back after over a decade in seclusion. In great shape mentally, physically and spiritually, Jake is ready to return and bring his brand of unique playing and music to the world.

In the process of recording his new album at Las Vegas' The Hideout Studios — owned and operated by Kevin Churko (OZZY OSBOURNE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, IN THIS MOMENT) — Lee's first new release will feature a combination of legendary rock artists and some of the biggest names of new metal. Already recorded are guest appearances by Robin Zander (CHEAP TRICK), Paul Di'Anno (IRON MAIDEN), Maria Brink (IN THIS MOMENT), with many other big names attached to the project.

I'M ZOO EXCITED 8O
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm

OMG - I admit that I did not believe in the search for a vocalist and touring the world :wink:
But now my heart began to beat faster with joy :D :D :D

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Aga-Ta, all this is, is a reposting of the same thing I already posted. There is not one new piece of information in that article. They are just posting the same info from the facebook page that I already posted about. People send items and links to blabbermouth all the time. This doesn't make it anymore official at all.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby metalk76 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:58 pm

My heart is also beating faster with joy :D :wink:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Believe it when I see/hear it

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:41 am

oleander wrote:OK people, so it looks like this may actually be happening......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whaddayathink?.....................

'bout time, is what I think.

Postby loner555 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:21 am

Guitar World just posted the story...I believe it to be true....They say all good things to those who wait...I say we have waited long enough...So glad hes back!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby mskarenrocks » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:27 am

This so awesome:) I cannot wait. If true of course.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 pm

loner555 wrote:Guitar World just posted the story...I believe it to be true....They say all good things to those who wait...I say we have waited long enough...So glad hes back!

'' Guitar World just posted the story..''..IF THEY DID why are people here still doubting, i wonder 8O

:D i'm thrilled

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:19 pm

dixiefix wrote:
loner555 wrote:Guitar World just posted the story...I believe it to be true....They say all good things to those who wait...I say we have waited long enough...So glad hes back!

'' Guitar World just posted the story..''..IF THEY DID why are people here still doubting, i wonder 8O

:D i'm thrilled

sry: '' IF THEY ALSO DID why are people ........

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:12 pm

My heart is beaming with "great-rejoice"..'I'm so very happy for the legendary Rocker Jake E. Lee his an amazing trailblazer with alot of emotional power-Soul in his playing and writting. I wish you the ultmost continue success Mr. Lee. I'm thrilled that you have some pretty incrediable music Artists talents (Wow, IN THIS MOMENT & BEGGAR'S n THIEVES to name a few are gonna kick-it with you...awesome!!!!!) that will participate on your much awaited new Solo project (I hope theBeast/MANDY LION will also make an guest appearance) and that you have a place to go "The Hideout music Studio" to create your next solid groove!!! I'm very excited with this news of your up and coming new Solo album and Spring 2013 World-Tour: bring it on with your passionate Rebel trailblazer Style. You are unique through n through and I'm honor to be a JAKE E. LEE (OZZY, BADLANDS, WICKED ALLIANCE, etc.,.) fan. Much respects!! 8O 8) :D

Return to All things Jake E Lee...