Jake on That Metal Show Video

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Jake on That Metal Show Video

Postby mskarenrocks » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Thank you:)

Postby unomundo » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Love the ring tone too

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:52 pm

dixiefix wrote:
macheted01 wrote:I didnt hear anything about TMS saying Jake was playing. I know we were all hoping, that he would.

so i dont understand this big report on FB's That Metal Show (Official)posted on November 5

That Metal Show (Official) November 5.
"THAT METAL SHOW SPECIAL" TO AIR 11/11 on VH1 CLASSIC: GUESTS INCLUDE: FRANK DIMINO (ANGEL) VINCE NEIL (MOTLEY CRUE) CHRIS KAEL(FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH) and ...Drum roll...Former OZZY/BADLANDS GUITARIST: JAKE E. LEE! More to Come!!

i thought they should be jamming atleast................ :roll: :roll:

you haven't seen TMS before have you

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:38 am

http://www.vh1.com/video/that-metal-sho ... list.jhtml

Enjoy if you can see, I can't see it from my place.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 am

Really, that's it? It's ridiculous to even claim he appeared on the show.

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 am

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 127
Total: 128

===============

There's something wrong with the computer. :roll:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:58 am

angelrabbit wrote:People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 127
Total: 128

===============

There's something wrong with the computer. :roll:

No there's not anything wrong.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Maybe, his appearance on TMS has caused a spike in the flow of traffic here. Dont recall ever seeing the numbers that high. See what a 10 second flash and a name drop can do. Maybe we will see an official site in the near future. Dont get me wrong, I completely enjoy what we have going on here, but would be nice.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Doobie wrote:Really, that's it? It's ridiculous to even claim he appeared on the show.

More like a really, really, quick sneek peek..
8O
Wonder if he will do a actuall sit down interview lasting more that 5 mins.Or If it will be something like," Hear you have a new album coming out" and the answer from Jake will be "yeah, man" Then back into the shadows again. :roll:

I hope he will sit down and talk to them...like Vince Neil did... but not getting my hopes up. :?

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Kathy wrote:
Doobie wrote:Really, that's it? It's ridiculous to even claim he appeared on the show.

More like a really, really, quick sneek peek..
8O
Wonder if he will do a actuall sit down interview lasting more that 5 mins.Or If it will be something like," Hear you have a new album coming out" and the answer from Jake will be "yeah, man" Then back into the shadows again. :roll:

I hope he will sit down and talk to them...like Vince Neil did... but not getting my hopes up. :?

probably more likely he will play guitar and talk a little to them (like warren demartini did last time he was on)

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:09 am

Something else that suprised me....Vince actually looked nice..no leather pants, headband....just a nice grey suit....he looked very professional!!!
Like he put insome effort and dressed for the interview :D

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 am

macheted01 wrote:Maybe, his appearance on TMS has caused a spike in the flow of traffic here. Dont recall ever seeing the numbers that high. See what a 10 second flash and a name drop can do. Maybe we will see an official site in the near future. Dont get me wrong, I completely enjoy what we have going on here, but would be nice.

It was explained to me that it's not out of the ordinary. I noticed this a few years ago and questioned someone about it. There's links to this site on other sites and sometimes the # of visitors goes way up like that.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:31 am

Doobie wrote:
macheted01 wrote:Maybe, his appearance on TMS has caused a spike in the flow of traffic here. Dont recall ever seeing the numbers that high. See what a 10 second flash and a name drop can do. Maybe we will see an official site in the near future. Dont get me wrong, I completely enjoy what we have going on here, but would be nice.

It was explained to me that it's not out of the ordinary. I noticed this a few years ago and questioned someone about it. There's links to this site on other sites and sometimes the # of visitors goes way up like that.

I've seen those spikes too. I work till the wee hours of the morning and have seen up to 200+ visitors and looked again about 3 min later and they were all gone??? I think its the computer too!!

This has happened more than once they are there and in a flash they're gone...kinda like Jake 8O

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Oh, wow what a treasure film-clip of JAKE surprising those News-Radio Interview people: wearing a Monster, Smoke and BLS t-shirts!!! Liked it when Jake E. Lee's cell phone went off, thought that was a hoot and bet JAKE had a great time on "That Metal Show." Awesome!!!! :twisted:

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 am

Well, I had to pull the video down. Viacom tagged it and blocked it. I figured this would of happened alot sooner than it did. But hey, it was viewed by well over 2000.

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...