Jake E Lee needs a singer on FB

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Jake E Lee needs a singer on FB

Postby macheted01 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:16 pm

And another one. Finally a female in the mix of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6TjCHJEFqQ

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:18 pm

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:25 pm

By the way, I have been just putting these up for fun. Most likely the vocalist that gets picked, we will never see.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:09 pm

There is nothing fun about these. I guarantee Jake is getting very annoyed (if he's even checking these out at all) watching everyone do these lame attempts at an impossible song.

I would send in something TOTALLY different, because that's the way Jake always goes. But that's something that none of these bullshit metal singers would know about. Jake isn't about heavy metal and people just don't seem to get that.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:12 am

seasons wrote:I would send in something TOTALLY different, because that's the way Jake always goes. But that's something that none of these bullshit metal singers would know about. Jake isn't about heavy metal and people just don't seem to get that.

who knows?
He went from metal w/ Ozzy to blues w/ Badlands and then some
semi rock/metal with WWIII so who knows what he's up to know? 8) ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:58 am

Agreed, that they are not fun. What I mean by that I guess, is that is all we are able to see and hear. Just curious to see how many people put an interest in it, what there efforts are like. If I could sing worthy enough to even try out, I definately would take a different approach. Hell, I can play Highwire and sing it at the same time half ass, but would not put it out there online.
I hope he sticks to more of the Badlands vein style than the other. I think Badlands just hit at the wrong time in the music industry. The style is more relevant now than it was then.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 am

Good heavens! I really hope there are better singers out there that didn't post auditions online!

If this is the best out there then I'm sending in an audition. And I've only sung karaoke or in my car :p
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby mskarenrocks » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:55 pm

if he is going to tour and such, I bet he already has a vocalist in mind. i know he may want to make a big entrance but, he probably does not want to loose thousands of fans by taking to long just to make an entrance. Having two vocalists would be cool. A male singer with different singing abilities like being able to go from smooth vocals to a rough kind and then also a female back up singer that can come in one certain things. Just a thought:)

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:03 am

Well, doing some recent browsing for some new news on the Jake front and nothing comes up. Things have been kind of idle for a minute. In my browsing, I have found another audtion video to add to the collection here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsCOLHhicjg

At least this guy chose a different song to try.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...