Jakeelee.com

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Jakeelee.com..

Does not need an update
28%
Does need a small update
28%
Needs a big update
44%

Total votes : 25
Secret Loser

Re: Jakeelee.com

Postby angelrabbit » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 am

I guess Aga-Ta? posted a black and white pic, which Jake and Warren and
Charrie were together.

Well, it featured the things you have already known.
Jake will tour from now so I thought I should not write, but
the important thing is Jake accepted the interview, I think it proves
Jake isn't afraid someone reveals it.

Jake, die with me, I don't want to live longer without you.

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 am

なんか、家政婦は見た、みたいな感じじゃない?
ジェイクにおしゃべりだなあ、って思われたくないけど
ジェイクはきっと翻訳機は使わないと思う

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 am

Charrie actually saw him xxxxxxx..

Jake?
Will you give me a hug, so I will keep a secret..

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:27 pm

MetalHead wrote:
Shadow wrote:I did not put in a vote for all the years that JAKE E. LEE's Website has been in operation "vintage & new" (since being a member 1999/I think) the two Webmaster(s) Chris O'Neill (left sometime ago/miss him a lot!!) and Jeff Levesque (his awesome/what a passionate Heart he has!!) are very dedicated & informative hardworking Creative/Professional Webmasters and give 110% plus to keeping JAKE E. LEE's 'Site's going strong. JEFF has done a great job and continue to do so/when he decides to do an complete update on JAKE E. LEE.COM...'he will!!! Much respects. Looking forward to that! 8)

oh come on. that last update was in 2008.
that's 4 years and you call that hard work? :lol:

Yes, I do!! Alot of hard working energy went into JAKE E. LEE Website and I appreciate the Webmaster(s)-Jefnel1 (and Chris O'Neill) that put their Heart energies and music infor/knowlege & music facts into this Rebel legend Musician 'Site. Much respects.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:47 pm

jefnel1 wrote:Ok due to popular demand I've opened the forum to new users. However, there will be no update to the site. I've already put out an open call for someone to take over the site before April 2013 or else it will shut down and the domain will be up for grabs. If some of you feel you can do a better job than I have, then stop commenting and step up to take it over!

The reality is that Jake couldn't give a crap about having a web site for his fans. As you've all seen by now, he's alive and well in Vegas doing whatever he wants without answering to anyone. Every time he is spotted jamming with a band at a club or at the studio, someone tries to capitalize off him by saying he's starting a new band or recording a new album for a tour, etc. The same thing happened when he did Retraced. I seriously doubt Jake will ever tour again so if you want to see him play live or finally get to talk with him, I'd suggest you move to Vegas. He doesn't answer email or return phone calls though, so get a job at a popular club and maybe you'll run into him at the bar.

I think that JAKE E. LEE cares it just that his pretty much a loner and in all the years his music Website has been going on with a sturdy solid Heart pulse due to two very Creative and knowledgeable Webmaster's (Mr. O'Neill & Mr. Levesque/our Jefnel1)..'I say JAKE appreciates all the hard works you two put into this 'site over the many years. I DO!!! And will miss you/Jefnel1 terribly when and if you go decide to venture away in April 2013 (closeing down Jake E. Lee 'site, how sad). If that happens I want you do know you will be very much "missed" and to be honest I will move onward ventureing else where...'I don't want a new Webmaster. If there is a new person coming aboard then/that person will be a Co-partner working alongside you. Anyway, I enjoy the Classic solid look you give to JAKE E. LEE Site and all the infor facts, vintage/merchandise area and photo Gallery, the Talk forum(s) etc.,. JEFNEL1 you are a genius in the making and appreciate everything you given to making JAKE E. LEE Website heavy Solid & Classic music facts. You Rock and whoever has you in their employ..'they have a Real Pearl in their sights. Much respects and continue success. Your awesome (so is da Oge..'smile)!!!

Postby jakebrake » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:04 am

It is a bummer that Jake won't throw jefnel a bone. For a VERY long time now, this is the only place I have come for Jake E Lee news, discussion etc. I think it's the only place Jake fans CAN come! I'm dedicated to his music, and I always thought Jake was a very cool guy since meeting him in 1986. I think it's odd that he hasn't said HI or posted a note here just once.

PaulWesterberg.com is the exact same way, but the fans on his site just have fun with each other on a daily basis because they know he'll probably never play again. Granted, he at least does an interview now and again and the odd mp3 release and even a recent youtube vid, but I dont think hes ever even seen the website or the 2 tribute CDs we made as a community. The fans make the place.

So by extension, WE make this place. I feel good that there are other Jake fans out there. It makes me feel good to connect with you all.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Ive always thought this site was run well and it never really needs an update because Jake never really does anything except every 4 or 5 years or so. I actually dont really like the dude as much as i did when i was younger do to his lack of giving a shit about his fans but i guess thats his rite. It wouldjust be nice to throw us a bone every now and then ya know.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...