Phil Soussan on Jake.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Phil Soussan on Jake.

Postby sytharnia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:10 am

Kathy wrote:
sytharnia wrote:lets not forget that jake did an entire demo for TUS (drums keys the works) and ozzy and the rest rejected a lot of it so I can understand him being less than driven when the time came to regroup to start write for the next record

I did not know that!! Thank you, Sytharnia :)

it should read an entire album worth of demos....would love to hear the stuff one day

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:11 am

Kathy wrote:
sytharnia wrote:lets not forget that jake did an entire demo for TUS (drums keys the works) and ozzy and the rest rejected a lot of it so I can understand him being less than driven when the time came to regroup to start write for the next record

I did not know that!! Thank you, Sytharnia :)

it should read an entire album worth of demos....would love to hear the stuff one day. He did it while ozzy was in betty ford

Postby Madina » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:34 am

twigz wrote:These days, ozzy blames phil and randy castillo for jakes firing. He says they were always pulling his arm about firing him when jake wasnt around.

I don`t think that Ozzy was so much idiot, for lisening Phil`s and Randy`s opinions about Jake... That was HIS OWN decision, to fire him. And in interviews he doesn`t regret for that decision.

And about Phil`s interview on Jake... You know, I can`t imagine Jake being quite, untalkative, shy, sitting in the corner, and something like that. Just look at him on stage, photos (not magazine posters, but photos from life) He is pretty energetic person, isn`t he? He`s got friends from ex-bands, where he was before Ozzy. (Ratt, Rough cutt) I think Phil is himself strange gue... Or maybe this is anvy... Many people in nowadays are interested Jake. And who cares about mr. Soussan?

That`s my opinion.

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:05 pm

I can`t imagine Jake being quite, untalkative, shy, sitting in the corner,
and something like that. Just look at him on stage, photos >

You sounds so silly
If you don't like a peroson who is quiet, untalkative, you'll dislike him.

Being quiet person is not against the law but being unskillful guitarist is crime

I read Burrn's article, this was written in Japanese, so I don't know exactly what Jake said
in English, anyway
(I am basically a quiet person, but when I was with Ozzy and didn't talk much,
he was suspicious of my motives, thinking I was angry at him..
Ozzy didn't even try to understand me, being quiet is normal thing for me.)

Same old story.
You can bring playstation portable or books when touring with Jake,
you'll grow bored 'cause he doesn't talk. :roll:

Postby Madina » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:37 am

angelrabbit
You are speaking so confidently about Jake, that I may think, you have touring with him during years....

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:50 am

You are speaking so confidently > yeah

I have been a fan since my school days..
I'm in my forties now.

Welcome to this board,
but this site will be soon closed
thanks a lot

Postby Madina » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:40 am

To be a fan doen`t mean to know your idol as a person... belive me.

What`s wrong with site?

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:17 am

Madina wrote:To be a fan doen`t mean to know your idol as a person... belive me.

What`s wrong with site?

Hi Madina, Welcome to the site!! :D There's nothing wrong with the site. The site is great!! The people on this site are great!! Really, this is a cool bunch of people..some have been here since I think(elders please correct me if Im wrong) since 1999 or 2000. It was orginally started by a guy named Chris. In 2005 Jeff took the site over. Jeff has been running the site since 2005 poss before, he burns the DVDs and CDs we order. Jeff is the site administrator...and he has/does a fantastic job. But, he is looking for someone to take the site over. Jeff has put alot of time, hard work and some of his own money into this site. But, if someone doesn't step up in April Jeff says it will be going down. :cry: He has posted several times looking for someone. We all hope that somebody with the time and computer savy will save our much loved site. But, untill April enjoy the conversations, the disagreements, the friendship and mostly The Best Guitarist in the World Mr. Jake E Lee or Jakey Lou Williams. :D And again Welcome . 8)

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:24 am

Some people are using facebook to make fansite of Jake, but I don't like facebook very much,
because I think facebook wants to collect user's information.
there are things which I want to forget, or people who I don't want to be followed.
And, facebook is very slow..

Someone on the facebook is making Jake's site like crazy, I've been watching it,
but yesterday site owner wrote that she was going to be unable to post because of
heavy snow...sorry but it made me laugh.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Thats why you never give them your complete, correct information. Anywhere online for that matter. But, if somehow they manage to steal my identity or whatever, have fun with that.

Postby Madina » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Long live Jakeelee.com! :)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby mskarenrocks » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:04 pm

I wish I had the money to keep this site going. I have plenty of spare time.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...