HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

Postby sytharnia » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Shadow wrote:[ HAPPY New Year 2013, Sytharnia

and to you shadow..here's hoping we have new jake music before to long

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:54 pm

seasons wrote:You guys, don't start pulling shit off of peoples personal facebook pages. That's her dad, okay? It's personal. It's not even appropriate to post that link on here. Give her some sort of respect.

I agree...and am happy for her!! :D

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:34 pm

From what I could tell, I went to the Facebook link once while I was logged on and once while not logged on. Both times I was able to see the pic of Jade and her dad Jake together. It's up to the Facebook user to set permissions as to who can see their page and what is displayed (whether it be to everyone, only friends, logged on users, etc).

With that being said, let's give them their privacy.
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 am

I really like how we are all pretending that 'angelrabbit' and all her posts aren't serious cause for concern and obvious candidate for removal from this forum. Many of this persons posts would be admissible in a court of law and everyone just pretends like they don't see them. Just in this thread alone are really nice uses of words like 'die' (directed at me) and rape. But that's just the tip of this iceberg of her 'greatest hits'.

Anyone?!?

As for the Jade thing, she should be able to post a pic with her family on facebook without worrying about it being a tourist stop. Just sayin'.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:37 am

seasons wrote:I really like how we are all pretending that 'angelrabbit' and all her posts aren't serious cause for concern and obvious candidate for removal from this forum. Many of this persons posts would be admissible in a court of law and everyone just pretends like they don't see them. Just in this thread alone are really nice uses of words like 'die' (directed at me) and rape. But that's just the tip of this iceberg of her 'greatest hits'.

Anyone?!?

I do agree a lot of what gets posted is "bizarre" to say the least

As for the Jade thing, she should be able to post a pic with her family on facebook without worrying about it being a tourist stop. Just sayin'.

If she was concerned about people seeing it she could "lock" to public view....I can type in any name looking for someone and most of them are blocked for friends only, obviously it doesn't worry her. I typed in jade williams and she was the first one that came up and the pictures were right there without having to click on anything. That's the thing with things like FB people love the attention, that's why I don't have an account

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:11 am

I don't think people who use FB regard their privacy so important..

seasons, I don't want your opinion, I want Jake's photo.
If you make me angry, I'll reveal that.
I know Jake did a bad thing. We got a proof.

Jake, seal my lips with your kiss, so I won't say anything..
Be a good boy, and work hard this year so that I can see your face..

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:40 am

Angel rabbit did nothing wrong posting the picture, it was done in innocence and not to cause either offense or harm. The intent of posting the picture is all that matters and there was no malicious intent. Suggesting she should be banned from a forum thats only going to up for another 3 months is something I dont agree with. Both Seasons and Angel make valid contributions to the forum and both have been active in making it what it is.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 pm

no one has post a pic...there is a link to her FB page thats all.

and angelrabbit....this forum would be better off without all your BS comments

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:09 pm

:) happy new year :)
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:51 pm

This site is going down in a couple of months. Don't you guys think we owe it to Chris and Jeff that have worked so hard on this site to let it go in peace? If Angelrabbit wants to post her affection for Jake, who cares? She doesnt speak English and maybe sometimes her words get "lost in translation"..some of them do get your attention! 8O And I think that everyone on this site has had alot to contrubute. I have enjoyed being apart of this site so much. So please for the next few months lets not bicker. Just enjoy the site for what it was intended..our appreation of Mr Jake E Lee.. 8)

Happy 2013 Dixiefix... :D

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 am

i kind of wonder why jefnel the webmaster doesnt have a word to say to these devoted peeps on his site -not even wishing for x-mas or HNY. 8O

yeah ur right Kathy ! it's even time to look for a forthcoming webmaster to this site....

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 am

(´・ω・`) うるせえなあ。。

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Oh lets not start bagging on Jefnel. I'm pretty sure he just has the perspective of 'Hey Jake doesn't give a shit, so why should I?' And I don't blame him at all. It's because of Jefnel that there was a Jake site and a Ray site this whole time. I'm more concerned about some of the psycho's on here...

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:40 am

So who's bothering you.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:09 pm

seasons wrote:Oh lets not start bagging on Jefnel. I'm pretty sure he just has the perspective of 'Hey Jake doesn't give a shit, so why should I?' And I don't blame him at all. It's because of Jefnel that there was a Jake site and a Ray site this whole time. I'm more concerned about some of the psycho's on here...

still this a fansite for fans and not a private chat line between Jake and the web-master
Jef could have contact with some guys here(?) who is in the area seeing Jakes friends/acquaintances like 'oilcan' :!:
but still he has JEL website-friends around so he could be a bit encouraging and well infoing us about that merch and DVD (money there) once ina while. Or if there are other issues between jake and jef it's not our faults at least and some kind word to us isnt a waste of time .......

ps ..bugging on jefnel,right
if you are ''more concerned about some of the psycho's on here... '' tell them!

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...