Happy to be here

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Happy to be here

Postby mtnchef13 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:24 am

Just a note to say that I am happy to be a new member of the site honoring the unsung legend.....Jake E. Lee. I had the privilege of seeing Jake twice, not nearly enough, including once on the Bark tour and then again in 1993 in a tiny ass club in Vail CO with Mandy Lion.

While attending GIT in 87 I often found myself defending Jake to the hoards of McAlpine/P.Gilbert/V.Moore freaks....not to say they weren't good players.....BUT none of them have the soul that Jake E. does....

Thanks again for the membership and long live Jake E's spirit.......Ozzy didn't know what he had....

Mtnchef13

"And The Streets Cry Freedom......to the day that I die"

All Access Member

Re: Happy to be here

Postby macheted01 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:22 am

Welcome aboard. As a newcomer I am sure you will find alot of great information here. While things have been kind of idle recently, we are all anxiously awaiting on Jake's new work.

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:31 am

Hi, welcome to this board!

Jake is making a new album, maybe we can expect to see him
this year, it's like a dream..

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 pm

mtnchef13 wrote:Just a note to say that I am happy to be a new member of the site honoring the unsung legend.....Jake E. Lee. I had the privilege of seeing Jake twice, not nearly enough, including once on the Bark tour and then again in 1993 in a tiny ass club in Vail CO with Mandy Lion.

While attending GIT in 87 I often found myself defending Jake to the hoards of McAlpine/P.Gilbert/V.Moore freaks....not to say they weren't good players.....BUT none of them have the soul that Jake E. does....

Thanks again for the membership and long live Jake E's spirit.......Ozzy didn't know what he had....

Mtnchef13

Hello and welcome!! There are alot of very nice people on this site..so enjoy yourself dont for get to check out the gallery, Gear ect...

and again Welcome :D
Kathy

"And The Streets Cry Freedom......to the day that I die"

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Welcome to da Oge's JAKE E. LEE's Music Infor Site: it has lots of homage information on the Bark at the Moon, Highwire, I Magnify, wicked (WA) Retraced, A Fine Pink Mist etc.,. elustive Rebel legend musician. Enjoy and keep a look out for his new album this year 2013. Peace!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nebilim » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:07 am

mtnchef13 wrote:BUT none of them have the soul that Jake E. does....

what is soul anyway?

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 am

Nebilim wrote:
mtnchef13 wrote:BUT none of them have the soul that Jake E. does....

what is soul anyway?

Natural rhythm

Return to All things Jake E Lee...