New update..Jake E lee's Red Dragon Cartel..

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

New update..Jake E lee's Red Dragon Cartel..

Postby loner555 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:37 am

Former Ozzy Osbourne Guitarist Jake E. Lee Recording New Album
Posted 03/12/2013 at 10:37am | by Damian Fanelli
1Comment 628 39 . Jake E. Lee

Related Content
■Former Ozzy Osbourne Guitarist Jake E. Lee Appears in New Beggars & Thieves Music Video
■Jake E. Lee Announces Return, Puts Out Open Call for Vocalists
■Five Great John Lennon Covers by Ozzy Osbourne, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Neil Young and More
■How a Mirror Can Help Improve Your Shredding Skills
■Heaven & Earth Premiere Music Video for "No Money, No Love" As we first reported in October 2012, former Ozzy Osbourne and Badlands guitarist Jake E. Lee is in the midst of returning to active duty.

Lee is reportedly in the studio now working on a new album that should — with any luck — be out later this year. The new project, Jake E. Lee’s Red Dragon Cartel, features Ronnie Mancuso (Beggars and Thieves) on bass and Jonas Fairley (Black Betty) on drums. A vocalist hasn't been chosen yet, but a formal announcement is expected soon.

The album will feature guest appearances by several vocalists, including Robin Zander of Cheap Trick, Sass Jordan of S.U.N. and maybe even original Iron Maiden vocalist Paul DiAnno. The still-untitled album is being recorded at producer Kevin Churko's The Hideout Studios in Las Vegas. Churko worked on Osbourne's last two albums, Scream and Black Rain.

”The two new tracks I have heard are very impressive and are incredibly fresh sounding — but not really in the same family as [Jake's] work with Badlands or Ozzy," Michael Toney, author of a new book, Tales From the Stage, Vol. 1, told eddietrunk.com recently. "It’s still hard rock, but perhaps a bit more melodic.”

Lee's last album was Retraced, his 2005 collection of covers, which included powerful covers of songs by Procul Harum, James Gang, Grand Funk Railroad, Robin Trower, Montrose and others.

Lee recently made an appearance in the music video for Beggars & Thieves' "We Come Undone." Check it out below. Look for more updates as we get them!

Related

Re: New update..Jake E lee's Red Dragon Cartel..

Postby loner555 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:26 am

nothing new except the project name ;)

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Nebilim wrote:nothing new except the project name ;)

and even that has been posted here

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:27 pm

eager for more news :!: :!: :!:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Postby RGAYO » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:04 pm

My GOD. Its' about time. I hope the singer Jake finds is very good!

But it was way overdue. Jake, and I was told this by a local musician, lives in North Vegas. I haven't able to figure out where because I go there every year, but if I do, I will let you know.

He was playing 2 years ago with a band called 3 DAY CRUSH!
"MUSIC Is What Feelings Sound Like - Ray St John"
Ray St John
Miami, Fl

Postby RGAYO » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:06 pm

My GOD. Its' about time. I hope the singer Jake finds is very good!

But it was way overdue. Jake, and I was told this by a local musician, lives in North Vegas. I haven't able to figure out where because I go there every year, but if I do, I will let you know.

He was playing 2 years ago with a band called 3 DAY CRUSH!
"MUSIC Is What Feelings Sound Like - Ray St John"
Ray St John
Miami, Fl

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:49 pm

RGAYO wrote:My GOD. Its' about time. I hope the singer Jake finds is very good!

one of theee singer jake is seemingly got is the Pioneer of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, Iron Maiden's ex-singer Paul Di'Anno
....3DC- i think its just a bit of exaggeration .. he was just fkn jamming with them about two times ...this rumour seems to be a bit ridiculous imo :roll:
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Postby skezza » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:03 am

Paul was a great singer. In a lot of ways, he was better than Dickinson. That said, it was Dickinsons range that made Iron Maiden sound the way they did. Run to the Hills, Powerslave, classic Maiden tunes, all used Dickinsons wide vocal range quite effectively. Can't imagine Paul singing Run to the Hills, can you? Totally different vocal style.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:20 am

Agreed Skezza, I always dug the first two Maiden releases and still prefer listening to them over the others. There is no denying where Number Of The Beast, Peace Of Mind and Power Slave have taken Maiden. It will be interesting to hear Diano again, but as one of the other members here pointed out in some more recent youtube videos of him, he seems pretty wore out.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu May 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Cool, so the name of JAKE's music project is also the name of the band's gathering of master music talents: great name and suites Mr. Lee's unique passionate style. Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel sounds exotic and surely will bring a Trailblazing groove to the music scene. Wishing da Oge continue success and looking forward to hearing his new solid-grooves his bringing about. 8) Thanks!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...