Thank you Mistuh Skeeza!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Thank you Mistuh Skeeza!

Postby vuduhwy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 am

I once belonged to this board several years ago. Just re registered. Its been so long I don't remember my original user name (ironic) I've been lurking and see there are still several users here that I once was friendly with. I still remember several usernames (even more ironic). I am so pumped that Jake is back in action! I'm looking forward to all of it. I hope I get a chance to reconnect with some of you guys and get to meet new folks too. By the way, anyone know how to get ahold of Shredder1?

Killer of Giants

Re: Thank you Mistuh Skeeza!

Postby dixiefix » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Thank you Mistuh Skeeza!
i had some old http on my desk - and wrote u a mail to adm but it returned as postman failed ...
but then i found it
so
welcome back
:!: :!: :)
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Yes, Welcomb back!!..we should have plenty to talk about soon!! Looking forward to some new music too!! :D

Postby vuduhwy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 am

Thanks for the replies ya'll!

I was one of the guys who was intially involved in the Jake Tribute that was done. Ironically, I ended up not playing on it due to some very awful circumstances (I won't go into it in public).
So, if that gives ya any idea how long ago I was around. HA!
I'm really shocked that I can't remember my old user name.......oh, the ravages of time.............

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nebilim » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:20 pm

vuduhwy wrote:I was one of the guys who was intially involved in the Jake Tribute that was done. Ironically, I ended up not playing on it due to some very awful circumstances (I won't go into it in public).

oh come on :lol: you can't spill something like that without giving us any closure 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 am

vuduhwy wrote:Thanks for the replies ya'll!

I was one of the guys who was intially involved in the Jake Tribute that was done. Ironically, I ended up not playing on it due to some very awful circumstances (I won't go into it in public).
So, if that gives ya any idea how long ago I was around. HA!
I'm really shocked that I can't remember my old user name.......oh, the ravages of time.............

do u mean this one posted on blabbermouth 2004'-JAKE E. LEE: Tribute CD Samples Posted Online - Dec. 31, 2004'' :?:
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Postby vuduhwy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm not sure if the guys ended up posting it on blabbermouth or not. I was devastated by not being able to play. There's much more to the story than I can tell out in public on a board but one of the reasons for my lack of participation was that I ended up having surgery that nearly destroyed my fretting hand. It's been a long time now but I'm back to playing some. It's just not the same as I don't have the range of motion and I have some arthritis settling in my thumb. At least I can jam some stuff for about 30 mins before the cramping takes over. There ya have it............or some of it anyway

Return to All things Jake E Lee...