That Metal Show

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

That Metal Show

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:40 am

Looks like we're finally gonna hear from the man himself. Eddie Trunk announced today that Jake will be on TMS this season, I believe Jake and Rick Allen from Def Leppard will be on the first episode (june 1 i think) and Jake will also be the guest guitar player on 2 episodes. Looking very forward to this :D

Killer of Giants

Re: That Metal Show

Postby sytharnia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:57 am

yep time to get excited....Being in new zealand I have no idea when it will actually screen here though :roll:

"That Metal Show" Season 12 is back on VH1 Classic and is jam-packed with a star-studded lineup of the "who's who" in heavy metal. "That Metal Show" hosts Eddie Trunk, Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine are the only trio on television ready to discuss, dissect and debate all things hard rock and heavy metal. Metal enthusiasts will delight in watching Eddie, Don, Jim and their guests dish on all things rock, music and mayhem.

"That Metal Show" Season 12 is not only bringing the drumsticks, guitar picks and ear-shattering music riffs, it's also coming with exclusive, behind-the-scenes gritty stories from the road for metalheads alike. With 11 seasons behind them, Eddie, Don and Jim are back with a few new faces and some returning crowd favorites.

Season 12 of "That Metal Show" kicks off on Saturday, June 1 and featured guests include Lemmy (MOTÖRHEAD), Dave Mustaine (MEGADETH), Jake E. Lee (OZZY OSBOURNE, BADLANDS), Tom Keifer (CINDERELLA), Rob Zombie, Joe Satriani, Corey Taylor (SLIPKNOT, STONE SOUR) and Jason Newsted (NEWSTED, METALLICA, VOIVOD).

The season starts taping on April 27 in Los Angeles, California.

Scheduled guests:

* Jake E. Lee (OZZY OSBOURNE, BADLANDS) / Rick Allen (DEF LEPPARD)
* Rex Brown (PANTERA) / Sebastian Bach (SKID ROW)
* Scott Gorham, Ricky Warwick (THIN LIZZY, BLACK STAR RIDERS) / Neil Fallon (CLUTCH)
* Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser (BLUE ÖYSTER CULT) / Steve Whiteman, Brian Forsythe (KIX)
* Jason Newsted (NEWSTED, METALLICA, VOIVOD) / Lemmy (MOTÖRHEAD)
* Scott Rockenfield, Todd La Torre (QUEENSRŸCHE) / Dave Mustaine (MEGADETH)
* Tom Keifer (CINDERELLA) / Rob Zombie, John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON)
* Joe Satriani / Corey Taylor, Jim Root (SLIPKNOT, STONE SOUR)

Guest musicians (two shows each) will be Carmine Appice, Vinny Appice, Jake E. Lee and Richie Kotzen.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:53 am

Hell Yeah! Sounds like Jake is really putting of energy into renewing his career. He's also doing some things that his die hard fans will love. Hopefully he makes it there in time for the filming. :lol:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby aqharyder » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:38 am

Hi all, I've been reading this forum for a long time, but first time posting (finally signed up). I cannot wait to see/hear Jake E. Lee again! I saw him with Ozzy during the '84 BATM Tour and then with Badlands in '89/90 (that time period kind of all ran together). I hope he will be touring with his new band soon! And thank you Mistuh Skeeza for keeping the board going.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:57 am

Rick -banana-smash-in da-face-and returned-Allen , a hero and with help of his solid friends in this band of deaf leppard, i followed as a friend of mine Sanny-X recommended me firmly without mercy buying their 1st record ... Great couple Jake had a story about DefL and oz manager (..i dont recall right now :oops: )

:wink: btw more things to do list for Jake /after or alongside touring.... writing a book about things he has encounted through all his rollercoaster life even without drugs and yeah he has a great sense of humor
-please jake it runs in your family writing a book we need book/s tooooooooooo :mrgreen:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

Postby Resindog » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:51 am

Nice to see him getting back out there. Hopefully this means that it's 100% that Jake is going to be releasing some new material. You usually don't do shows like this unless you are promoting something.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:30 pm

From the pictures of That Metal Show taping.. Jake looks happy and ready to ROCK!! and we are ready for him to!! :D

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby metalk76 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:02 am

We sure are happy to see him back.... :D Jake looks great, as always 8) Can't wait for the new album, So excited.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...