don't forget ... !!!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

don't forget ... !!!

Postby dixiefix » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:29 pm

:!: :!: to watch, upload or listen to TMS at

6/22 – Jake E. Lee (former Ozzy Osbourne guitarist / Badlands) and Rick Allen (Def Leppard)

for those who arnt from the U.S , has anybody gotta tips ''having a glimpse'' on that special episode ..

pleeezzz 8) 8) 8)
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

Killer of Giants

Re: don't forget ... !!!

Postby sytharnia » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:03 pm

I to would like some way of view outside of US......it does show here in NZ but the new season hasn't start here and there is no word on when it will

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:27 am

Cant wait. I have the dvr set to record the whole series. Don't know about being able to get you guys to watch it. The last time I posted that little tidbit of Jake on TMS on youtube, I got in trouble and they made me take it down. The last TMS with Corey Taylor was the worst one I seen yet. Thankfully they had Richie Kotzen as the guest guitarist. Hopefully the one with Jake is an actual show with him on it and not just a guest for the Throwdown or something. Regardless, they will be giving up some kind of information.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Yeah, I try to keep that in mind/June 22nd and watch it on the Internet "That Metal Show/TMS" that he'll be an music guest on, finally JAKE will be given an indepth-Spotlight Interview. 8O 8) :twisted: Nice!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...