So who saw Jake on TMS???

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

So who saw Jake on TMS???

Postby msb7144 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:54 am

I cant believe its been 20 years since he did much with music. He said there was a time he didn't touch his guitar, hardly at all, for about 3 years.......what a shame. Lets all be thankful he picked "whitey" back up and began playing again. I will drive as far as needed to see red dragon cartel!!!!!! Lets keep this forum going, long live JAKE E LEE!

All Access Member

Re: So who saw Jake on TMS???

Postby stone » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:26 am

I did I did :) was awesome.........now that he is back I hope he is around for many years to come......LONG LIVE JAKE E.LEE

Postby BuddyZappa » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:37 am

I've watched the episode 3 times now, and I'm very pleased to see that Jake has resurfaced, and is making another album. I was also very proud to see Jake take up for himself in regards to the writing of Bark at the Moon, and Ultimate Sin albums....
My partner and I would like to make a public offer to buy RED DRAGON CARTEL, to do a show in Texas when the album is released. ANY info about Jakes management, and or booking agent can be sent to zappaproductions@aol.com
All the best to you Jake, can't wait to meet you again very soon,
Respectfully,
Buddy Zappa
Buddy promo 5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nebilim » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:14 am

help a brother out. don't have VH1 and I can't view any webstream either :(
somebody qilling to share a link? :)

Ultimate Sinner

Postby FireandRain » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:34 am

Thank god I set an alert in my phone - I was in the middle of making lefse for my parents anniversary dinner today, listening to music via the headphones stuck into my phone & all the sudden my alert goes off. Washed off all the flour to see "JAKE on TMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on my display. Luckily I had enough time to set the recorder...hopefully I'll have enough time enough to see it - can't wait!
I'm not suffering from my addiction to Jake E. Lee - I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Postby msb7144 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:49 pm

I had a hourly countdown since I saw the promo last week, lol. I am happy to see him back and he seems to be happy making music again. From the looks of a pic in another post I would guess he will be the guest guitar player one of these weeks.....which would be even better to watch.

Postby Blondizsmilz » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:19 am

I saw the show and he is still as awesome as the very first time I saw him! Thank God he's back!

Postby rnazer » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:49 am

I am also in canada, so i cant view it through the VH1 site. can anyone upload it somewhere please?

Postby mattster70 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am

For those looking for it, it's not on the VH1 site, but on the actual VH1 Classic/That Metal Show site.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/that_metal_show/series.jhtml

Other than that, I'm sure it will be on You Tube very soon

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:18 am

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 am

THANK YOUTUBE TO BE ON THE WOlRDWIDEWEB :!:
I HOPE SOMEONE GOT THIS CLIP THERE SOON.THANK YOU- EVEN FOR THESE PPL 'IN THE EAST'
OF U.S :)
Last edited by dixiefix on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:05 am

8) 8) :!:
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby 3dayphunk » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:38 am

I watched it yesterday and really enjoyed it. I wished they interviewed him longer though. Cannot wait to see him playing on the show! Please remind each other when those episodes are on!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 pm

3dayphunk wrote:I watched it yesterday and really enjoyed it. I wished they interviewed him longer though. Cannot wait to see him playing on the show! Please remind each other when those episodes are on!

I finally watched it too. Frankly they should have interviewed Jake for the entire hour, and Rick for a separate hour. Great to see him talking again, and to hear some of his answers to the questions posed. It was certainly a bit bittersweet, hearing his answer about Ray. Obviously he's a private soul, and I know about all of his records and guest spots, but I would have liked to have heard more about how he's spent his time over the last 20 years.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 pm

3dayphunk wrote:I watched it yesterday and really enjoyed it. I wished they interviewed him longer though. Cannot wait to see him playing on the show! Please remind each other when those episodes are on!

I finally watched it too. Frankly they should have interviewed Jake for the entire hour, and Rick for a separate hour. Great to see him talking again, and to hear some of his answers to the questions posed. It was certainly a bit bittersweet, hearing his answer about Ray. Obviously he's a private soul, and I know about all of his records and guest spots, but I would have liked to have heard more about how he's spent his time over the last 20 years.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...