www.reddragoncartel.com

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

www.reddragoncartel.com

Postby macheted01 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 am

So out of curiousity, I typed this in to see what would come up. Low and behold a picture of Badlands. Nothing else on here leads to anything Jake, though. I wonder if this will be a future site or if this was already somebodys and they just put the picture up knowing about Jake?

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: www.reddragoncartel.com

Postby 3dayphunk » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:03 am

Interesting. It could be a new site that is a work in progress. It's using WordPress and the developer might be starting with a basic theme and is in the progress of updating it. Who knows. But sounds like we'll know by Falls...a tweet says the album is being mixed and will be out this fall:

https://twitter.com/dvsmusic
Red Dragon Cartel: Name of Jake E Lee's amazing new group. Kevin Churko & Ron Mancuso produced..out in fall 2013!!

Kevin Churko finishing up Jake E Lee's RED DRAGON CARTEL mixes this week...wow!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm

I checked out the website registration on netsol, using a reverse whois search, and the address and name comes up affiliated with 2+ Entertainment. All signs point to go!

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:25 am

Saltpeanuts, Cool that you were able to figure that out. So things are looking very promising. Excited about all this.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby 3dayphunk » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Well, if they need a wordpress/php developer, they should give me a shout. :)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Interesting but would like to see it have an Official link "here" with the Jake E. Lee 'site: that's JAKE's band so he's the Soul-owner of that name. It would seem. Anyway, hope all is well with Mr. da Oge and his music-jam partners in crime JAKE E. LEE's Red Dragon Cartel and his former music crime partners BADLANDS (Greg & Jeff...'rest in sweet harmony Ray) and WICKED ALLIANCE (theBeast). And wishing JAKE an solid-good time on VH1-Classic Eddie Truck's TMS this coming Sat/June 22nd airing 11pm ET/PT. Which is a solid-time yet I will have to check it out-watch it after it's premiere time set (I don't have Cable)...'nor do I own-have a computer and I relay on the Library computers operation-times which closes up shop pretty early. Anyway, if I can see former-METALLICA Bassist Jason NEWSTED music-spotlight episode from TMS which aired June 1st..'saw a good portion of it just this week (on the Internet): I got all choked-up his my fav' member from the legendary Metallica and a awesome musician at that then surely I will be able to check-out our da Oge*JAKE E. LEE music spotlight (on the Internet, too) when I hit the Library-computer labs early next wk. Can't wait!!! Peace.

Postby skezza » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:34 am

Its looking more developed today!
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 am

i am going to search for the thing 'WHOIS Lookup' later on, but that site is written in the Latin language :?: whys that :lol:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:51 pm

I thought this may happen after the episode of TMS, but expected a little more. Will be checking in more frequently.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:56 pm

...no it's not in latin anymore but it is very CONFUSING , picts of jake alright , but then a hoppalong singasong on every site and no info on whatsoever- a jake-fake :-(

btw what about the standard of worldpress :Hello world! :D
Mr WordPress on Hello world!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 am

dixiefix wrote:...no it's not in latin anymore but it is very CONFUSING , picts of jake alright , but then a hoppalong singasong on every site and no info on whatsoever- a jake-fake :-(

btw what about the standard of worldpress :Hello world! :D
Mr WordPress on Hello world!

No, it's actually real. I will go ahead and post the info, since it is publicly available. The owner of the site has a contact email in the http://2plus.us/ domain, which is his mgmt company.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/r ... cartel.com

The latin is basically plugged text, because they have probably used a website template to design it. Needs updating, stat! Heck, we could probably help populate it for them! :D

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:23 am

hrm is Derek Schulman registered as ''polite'' Jake e lee contact ? i will absolutely joining the this site :mrgreen:
.. and i hope they put in some related bg.music -it's confusing but sure for a reason though

Postby The kid » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:42 pm

I can guarantee everyone who is a Jake E. Lee
Fan will love The Red Dragon Cartel. I am only a fan who loves everything Jake E. Lee has ever played. But from someone who has actually heard Darren the New singer, you will be pleasantly surprised. His voice is hard edged and melodic. His best characteristics are live with ought a doubt. Be patient and I think all the Jake E. Lee we've been missing will come around real soon.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby aqharyder » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 am

That is great to hear. I still listen to Badlands almost every day. To me it's as fresh as it was when it came out (on my second set of CDs and rarely play the vinyls as I don't know if I can replace them!). So excited for his new music. Does anyone know if fall 2013 is still the time of release?

Postby skezza » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:07 am

No update to the site yet...
it's a bit of a mashup. A picture of Jake in his Ozzy days in the background, a photo of Badlands, a video of Jake with Ozzy, a shed load of Latin + English explanations.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...