So who saw Jake on TMS???

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Re: So who saw Jake on TMS???

Postby RobGLA » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:57 pm

It was GREAT to see Jake on TMS.
Very moving story about getting back in contact with Ray and loved his mention of the Mahavishnu Orchestra gig he went to. Looking forward to hearing him play in several upcoming episodes.

I started a thread on The Gear Page but unfortunately some people are more interested in internet rumors than talking about what a profound influence Jake had on many musicians, myself included.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showth ... ?t=1278993

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Just got back from up north and watched it. I had to dvr it. Would of done that regardless. It was great seeing him on there and hearing the crowd go nuts like they did. As others have said, I would have liked to see a whole episode of him. Favorite part was hearing him share the story of Ray. Very sad as well. Also, to hear his take on the thing with Ozzy, which I am sure they could have gotten a lot more in depth. I think we all know the story there anyways. A little disappointed they did not share more about Red Dragon Cartel. Heard what we already know, but they may let more out of the bag as he shows up as the guest guitarist. Also will be interesting to see the new rig when he does appear.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:46 pm

macheted01 wrote:Just got back from up north and watched it. I had to dvr it. Would of done that regardless. It was great seeing him on there and hearing the crowd go nuts like they did. As others have said, I would have liked to see a whole episode of him. Favorite part was hearing him share the story of Ray. Very sad as well. Also, to hear his take on the thing with Ozzy, which I am sure they could have gotten a lot more in depth. I think we all know the story there anyways. A little disappointed they did not share more about Red Dragon Cartel. Heard what we already know, but they may let more out of the bag as he shows up as the guest guitarist. Also will be interesting to see the new rig when he does appear.

Machete - I think you are right, that's the loudest ovation I've heard on that show! So happy for him for that!

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

mattster70 wrote:For those looking for it, it's not on the VH1 site, but on the actual VH1 Classic/That Metal Show site.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/that_metal_show/series.jhtml

Other than that, I'm sure it will be on You Tube very soon

Doobie wrote:http://www.vh1.com/music/tuner/2013-06-24/that-metal-show-full-episode/

thanks for link both of these but again sadly can't view outside of US

Postby rnazer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:01 am

can someone upload the video somewhere for those of us not in the US ?

Postby Xraiser » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:29 am

I used to get TMS episodes from Demonoid but since the site went down a year ago I haven't been able to find new episodes anywhere else. Proxy won't work for me either. Such a shame...

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nebilim » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 am

rnazer wrote:can someone upload the video somewhere for those of us not in the US ?

this :twisted:

Postby twigz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:28 pm

The best part for me was when he was asked if he would consider rejoining ozzys band again if he was asked, and he said if they would give him credit for the songs he wrote on bark at the moon he would be willing to talk about it. Hope that message gets to Ozzy. I would love to see Jake and Ozzy ostage together again.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:59 pm

For all living outside the U.S. - I also could not see it but I download a program to block my IP :)
And so now I can see it on-line :D
Astrill have 7 day free trial :D

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:27 pm

rnazer wrote:I am also in canada, so i cant view it through the VH1 site. can anyone upload it somewhere please?

Here's the link......

http://www.charvel.com/blog/2013/06/jak ... etal-show/

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:08 am

thanks Aga-ta so ''on trial'' means 7 days payfree to regulate and checking out it's compatible for your computer/country -ex china there's blocked
:D at least you got it yourself ! !! great because the charvelsite isnt working outside u.s either just comercials for mtv -shit :roll: we aint got any of this genre at the swedish mtv :twisted: :evil:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:32 am

....just a tiny little upload on YT doesn't ruin the world :!: :wink:
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Got the chance to view the Jake E. Lee (and Rick Allen) Limelight guest(s)-spot on the That METAL Show-VH1 Classic/Episode 1204 with Eddie Trunk: during the early part of this week, too...'and thought it was "fabulous" JAKE was sincere/straight-edge forward (no-nonsense) with his responses to the questions Eddie & his co-host partners Jim F. & Don Jamieson asked the da Oge throughout the show. I thought both legendary musicians JAKE (Ozzy/Badlands fame) and RICK (from Def Leppard fame) to be down to Earth and spoke from the Heart. And they looked awesome, JAKE was dressed all in black and RICK had on some kinda bronze-natural coloring & it was cool hearing legendary Drummer Vinny APPICE (Dio fame) jam throughout the show. Rick did a limelight spot jam-min' with Vinny and wish that Jake could of gunned out his guitar and did some trailblazing' as well. But I do recall when Mr. Trunk introduced JAKE to the audience: there was this awesome guitar-groove jam going on when Mr. Lee hit the talk-stage. I wonder if he'd played earlier and it was his jam playing in the background. Anyway, enjoyed all 5 Acts of Episode 1204 and will check it out, again and again. :mrgreen: Nice!!!

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...